Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Ted Cruz is a nasty guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

Epic High Five posted:

Shapiro is someone who lusts for gay genocide, exactly what about Trump is over the line for him?

Yeah that's why right there, he's nowhere near anti-gay enough for people like Shapiro and Steve Deace.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Matt Walsh is worse than Shapiro

Matt Walsh called for forced institutionalizing of transgender people

Parents who support transgender children should be arrested for sexual abuse

Believes there should be a test to vote

Believes abortion doctors should face death penalty

Matt Walsh is literally The Worst Conservative Pundit, in my masochistic study of all of these shitheads he's the one who has absolutely no redeeming or even human qualities whatsoever.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

DROP DEAD TED

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

C-SPAN Caller posted:

Also how did Ted Cruz win Iowa, I sincerely don't think he'd win Iowa today.

Iowa caucuses have an average age of like 70 and they're mostly evangelicals, I bet Ted would win even today. They're not very predictive of the rest of the country.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

WTF did he say?

• Locked thread