Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lol outer wilds port. the prophecy is completed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Still haven't played it

really cool game

copy
Jul 26, 2007

In Training posted:

Me (woke): God I'm going to ratio this POS so bad. Lemme see which furry-adjacent mid-concept sci-fi high school dating sim would have the sassiest line while still being relevant to the context...

Me (no longer woke, stronger jaw line): Yes I know the guac is extra. It's no problem.

lmfao

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I'm in Norf England for work for two weeks and the game that best approximates this feeling is Bloodborne

lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

i tried to look this up but there's so much search noise about video game urban legends that it doesn't even show up, lol

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2089600/Urban_Myth_Dissolution_Center/

copy
Jul 26, 2007

copy
Jul 26, 2007

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lol nintendo scared of bobby darin coming for them

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

copy
Jul 26, 2007

In Training posted:

Poort bastard.

lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Wormskull posted:

It'd suck major taint and rear end to be Supper Mario Brother and have a fanbase that is way more retarded than you.

lmfao

copy
Jul 26, 2007

copy
Jul 26, 2007

new fantasy life, smt5 stuff, unicorn overlord demo, hell yeah. even the endless ocean game looks neat just weird to cap it off with it lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Fungah! posted:

lmfao oh christ we get killer instinct

lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

In Training posted:

[heavy Slavic guy] In my country wage is so low we are unable to support dev. Please. Send few American dollars. Just tiny bit support devs for months.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Knuc U Kinte posted:

You see there’s an online retard (not me) and he really likes Mario *sweating* uhh did I say retard yet?

lol