Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

its a sequel to a gameboy game which is completely insane to me

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

just got to a textbox in ocarina of time that triggered an old childhood memory...you're told that a musical staff would appear when you take out the ocarina in a spot where you need to play a song. I thought it meant like, a bunch of musicians would show up and spent a long time not understanding how to progress cuz I kept taking rhe ocarina out and waiting for dudes to show up and play with me.

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

haha yep, i know where that gif is from as well. epic stuff. laughing along with the boys in full understanding here

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

freddy got fingered is possibly the greatest movie ever made on a conceptual level

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

stupid sexy skeleton

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Fungah! posted:

lolling remembering th games guys who thought the plus button on switch was a fuckin tiny dpad

i still wish it was true

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

holy poo poo

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Pungry posted:

What game do you think this user is talking about

iwas right

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

they should have made a cyberpunk movie with dinosaurs

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

getting everything in a zelda game is very satisfying and if you havent done ti before then you need to do it right now

never have, never will

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

He's right that level is dumb

strange, i remember being delighted at discovering how the level works and solving it back when i first played it a million years ago. So much that the memory sticks with me today. i wonder why you hate it so much?

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

this guy definitely wrote a screed about gone home back when it came out

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the embedding doesnt work with the x.com domain lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

mycophobia posted:

though regardless of what youre thinking an arms comparison of all things just means youre being an rear end in a top hat

hes a known troll

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

waiting for mike mateis opinion on this before i throw my hat in the ring

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

he called it a game for babies and then streamed himself playing a mario 64 romhack where mario has a shotgun

lmfao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

watching mike play mario wonder and in the first five minutes he's already complaining that daisy is the fourth character and toad who is the fifth character should be the fourth it should be mario, luigi, peach and toad nintendo get your poo poo together

daisy should be first

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

big deal posted:

is that a problem?

save some for the rest of us

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

American McGay posted:

Nintendo has gone woke.

back in my day bowser was openly racist and we liked it

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Heath posted:

This implies you were using your TV for something other than gaming...

i use game mode to watch movies as it removes all the inbuilt visual effects manufacturers try to force on you

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

bees x1000 posted:

going with a Pro controller because there's a decent chance it'll work with the next console

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the blue toad stans claim another life

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

bees x1000 posted:

I said I wouldnt buy it for Switch, not that I wouldnt buy it :cheersdoge:

you need to buy it on every platform that it is available, think of the devs you selfish son of a bitch

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Knuc U Kinte posted:

You see there’s an online retard (not me) and he really likes Mario *sweating* uhh did I say retard yet?

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007