Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The giant bomb stream has a good chunk of clean Nintendo stream because when they found out it was going to be 30 minutes of Pokemon they walked away lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's still the only Zelda I haven't played

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Paper Jam is on sale for 20 bucks and it's probably the best paper Mario

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I like it more than 1000 year door because the gameplay is snappier and more challenging but yeah the locations and story of TTYD is untouchable

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UD-D8MSd-3Q

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

On your next flight bring your gamepad and Wii u in your backpack and plug it into the airplane seat, ftw

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

When the TSA scans it the amount of fun contained per square inch registers as a powerful bomb

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I probably won't be able to get a NX for a while sadly because I'll be returning to my poverty gaming habits soon aka, buying one or two full price games a year and emulating old crap on PC in between long map game sessions

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They already replaced club Nintendo with my Nintendo

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Isn't that background pattern what empty space looks like in the free version of gimp when you cut and paste in a new picture.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Awesome.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

drat good Mario game.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

All griping aside lol at Paper Mario unfolding a corpse.

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

rediscover posted:

How come they don't realize that people just want TYD2 and keep doing all this gay poo poo instead of classic Paper Mario.

at this point the number of weird platformers outnumbers "classic" paper Mario so now super paper Mario is the classic template,

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Black Baby Goku posted:

Welcome to the 10,001st imp zone mod!

It's great to be here,

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

Stoned playing oblivion

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

i've already puchased 3 more wii u's and taped them to my original wii u to make a "homebrew" nx
Doing some Pokken tournament local multiplayer?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Groose and Zelda were the best parts of skyward

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Missing from that list is the Shovel Knight update coming before the end of the year

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

kerbal on wii???

It makes sense with the touch screen, and it's probably the only console it will ever come out on

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Finally, early access on a Nintendo console.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Nintendo is releasing 3 pokemon mystery dungeon ganes on VC this week. red mystery team, blue mystery team and explorers of the sky. ive never played these any good games in there? they seem cool.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

im liking M&L: Paper Jam way more than Dream Team. its drat good so far

the combat is much fun and gets hard, really hard if you try to tackle the end game mega bosses.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Evil Eagle posted:

I'm getting Explorers of Sky and playing as mudkip.

I heard you like Mudkip.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I used to like sticking with physical but once I found out that on ps4 there's 0 difference between the 2 I've basically been just using downloads.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Also vita I went pure digital because I took one look at the carts and knew I'd lose them easily. 3DS and Wii U I still use physical but mainly because the storage is so small

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I didn't realize federation force is coming out in like 6 weeks

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

#FE is cool because it's such blatant western-baiting japanophile stuff that it did really bad in Japan and people criticized it for being comically "Japanese" for a western perspective. What a weird game

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mabels big day posted:

All the western reviewers absolutely love it

Lol I thought you were joking. 90+ across the board

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

i also still want to go back and 100% donkey kong tropical freeze but some of the levels are so long and require such precision i needed to take a break after i beat it. im also terrible at minecart and rocket barrel levels lol

I never finished all the bonus levels because of this. I did everything in the Wii one but it took a long time to perfect those later levels and I don't have the same free time now that I did then so I kinda just gave up

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I kinda want it but I know I want to play Zero Escape more so I'll be patient and pick it up in a year or something

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm a fire emblem freak even if the game apparently has nothing to do with fire emblem or smt

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

there was some Nintendo meeting of some kind yesterday and one of the things they mentioned was the reason they didn't bring the NX to E3 was so that Sony and Microsoft don't rip off their idea like how everybody added motion controls to all their systems in the months following the announcement of the wii, lol.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

i hope and pra y this is not the case

Shiggy said they have no interest in VR at the moment because "it doesn't seem very substantial or fun"

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I made that up

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Mad?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

If they ever do make VR goggles they should call them Virtual Boy EX or somethig