Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Evil Eagle posted:

One nintendo fail: the new kirby is already translated but not released in the US yet. I need to get my robobot on

be patient. kirby games are excellent. you will not regret the wait.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

pikmin 2 is the greatest game of the gc/ps2 era and possibly ever

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

starbarry clock posted:

they have narrow eyes yellow skin and are mentally retarded so maybe they should be called confused chinks :holy:

thats insanely hosed up and twisted :twisted:

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Bill and Reggie are my friends and I love them

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

I never really got tired of Xenoblade X, I still come back to it for a couple hours every month or so and it's fine. The world is beautiful and it's fun to explore. Games are good

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

don't really see why people get so salty about nintendo pulling unauthorized uses of their intellectual property

like, make a game that's like pokemon, but don't call it pokemon. problem solved idiot

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

elf help book posted:

if you do that, then no one on earth plays your game

yes but you get to keep your gamer honor

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Mario Kart 8 is really fun

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

I wish there was a little more variety in the character roster but it's hard to complain because the DLC is pitch perfect and all of the courses are beautiful and clearly lovingly designed

Oh poo poo and the music is fantastic too.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Looking forward to Mario Kart 8.5 on the Switch, where you will be able to race as my friends King Boo, Diddy Kong and Mega Man

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

Playing this 3ds is awesome, it has been so long since I had a physical console. I grabbed the ocarina of time 3d because it was on sale, what other games do I need (besides pokemon moon)?

Also, get one of the Fire Emblems and Smash if you don't have a Wii U.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Just got home from a date and watched the video. MK8 Deluxe, Zelda, Splatoon and Mario all look baller as hell and I'm pretty sure I saw F-Zero for a moment in that montage at the end. Good time to be a gamer imo.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

the only Awakening to Birthright i know is when it turned out my real parents were a couple from Israel

I can't tell if I enjoyed or hated this joke.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

ol yeller posted:

Are you waiting for a senior reg to tell you how to feel about a post?

Please.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

I just finished pikmin 2 again and it was great. Best pikmin game for sure

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

there should be a The Sorrow style boss battle in pikmin with all the little guys you sacrificed for monetary gain

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

and then the one in 3 is just a mop with legs

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

I'm holding out for snes games but it's a good start. nintendo

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Fungah! posted:

fuckin weak. i hope that means that they'll put them on the online though, somethin like snes hyper fighting edition or kirby golf with netplay would be The poo poo

wave race 64...

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Ghosts n Goblins is, except for a few plot elements, basically the same as God of War

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Bicyclops posted:

Is this worth it if I played the Wii U one to almost the end of the normal Adventure Mode and stopped from a difficulty wall? It was a ton of fun, although I sort of prefer my button mashers to be ludicrously easy

i would also like to know the answer to this question

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

I'm going to buy Hyrule warriors this weekend.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

(being shoved into back of police car) how can I be attracted to a kid now if they're a squid now???

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Gotta make a distinction between eggs for eatin and eggs for throwin

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

The Kirby dlc is out now. Adeleine ftw

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Wario Ware looks good but I haven't played rhythm heaven Megamix yet so I'm not sure which to do first. Too many good games on the 3ds, tone it down Nintendo

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

I can't watch the direct until after work tomorrow. Please lock the thread until 5 pm central time.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

You can watch at work, I won't tell your boss. Show him this post for permisson.

My boss is a woman you sexist pig

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

elf help book posted:

i went to buy warioware and it was $40 when i was expecting it to be $30 so i didnt buy it, sorry wario

wario would be disappointed but also appreciative of your cheapassery

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

It's gonna be Sonia from the game boy Castlevania. I can feel it

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

where the hell is earthworm jim

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Dedede is blue

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

I want the ramen girl from Arms to be in smash.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Just make a cute lil backpack and head lamp and put it on a regular toad amiibo.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Captain Toad has got to be pretty freakin swole with all the treasure he lugs around all day.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

It's nice that saints row is coming to switch because now Nintendo diehards and people who can't afford multiple consoles can play it.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

The iconic Nintendo switch clack sound

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

nobody's talking about ninty's hot new RPG app, to be announced at a special direct tonight? ffs

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

elf help book posted:

did you watch their nindie direct yesterday

they posted a dragon marked for death trailer afterwards and i want it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppeaIi-otzo

the only other game in there that interested me that wasnt a port was a 3 second clip of "the messenger" because it looked like ninja gaiden and i guess that comes out tomorrow even tho i never heard of it and the trailer made it less appealing so thats good marketing by top indie publisher Devolver Digital maybe they shoulda mentioned it at their e3 show but that was busy being wacky

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWbIbjsa490

Cool, I didn't see Dragon MFD yesterday. Inti Creates is good people. The goose game looks funny. I'll get it if there's a dedicated honk button

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Bicyclops posted:

has anyone tried hyrule warriors definitive edition with two players? i'm not a huge fan of splitscreen, but if it's good, i might try getting it again just so i can play with my brother.

I play it with my wife all the time. It works well enough but I imagine it would be frustrating if you had a small tv