Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

In Training posted:

Nice bust Maya! Cool beans!

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

In Training posted:

I'm seeing double...four Diddy's!

lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

In Training posted:

Zool - Lateralus

lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Nintendo selling a season pass for Zelda that comes with 3 Lootboxes only if you buy it on release day, lmao

lmao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

lol again

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

the bluetooth issue sounds super annoying

though to be honest, if I'm ever further than 8 feet from my Switch, it should send for help because I'm being kidnapped or robbed

lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
the moment monster hunter drops on the switch, that's it for me.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Lol just showed up to target and got myself a ticket. Switch, baby

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

me (yelling into my empty apartment): Hey guys, Pizzas here! Pause the party for a second! (laptop that I have setup plays a bunch of marios going WAHOOO!!!)

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lol nice. Just delivered a beer to Dennis Leary who was in the middle of his a-hole song. He asked if I had a Switch yet and I said no and a new verse was born.

ahaha

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
arms looks terrible

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
do those guys only respond to each other or something

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
THE MUHFUCKIN DIDDY ALLIANCE BIOTCH

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
I want more post game from pokemon. the battle tower being basically all there was sucked rear end.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Capcom would be utter fools to not bring it west.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

googling the Capcom recreational baseball league schedule

lmao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
the gunman was said to have asked "konami or capcom" but fired before any answer was given

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

when u nut but she still suckin!!!

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
The dragon quest heroes games are so good

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

mysterious loyall X posted:

alright gguy sthis might not be legit, but there might by a chance sony japan studios is going to have a big release...on the switch?! zuh?

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Was the story good or was that bad too? That's like half the reason I loved the first game so much

I liked it for awhile but there's essentially no story. the one that's there kinda blows, sadly.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

In Training posted:

Y'all see that giant ball of waddle dees

Yeah... waddle DEEZ NUTS!! GOT EEEM

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
xenoblade chronicles for the 3ds is actually the best one. try again.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

housewarming party with Mario, Peach, Cappy, haha even that scoundrel Bowser’s invited too

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

downloading Bioshock Infinite, Mortal Kombat X, Fallout 4, etc to my Nintendo Switch and howling at the absent god unable to strike me down

lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

absolutely anything posted:

im placing my faith in monolithsoft one more time and getting xenoblade 2 when it comes out

Xenoblade Chronicles 1 was drat good gaming. At least the aesthetic for 2 isn't as terrible as X.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Tis a blessing XC2 comes out when nofap ends. Based Ninty.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

In Training posted:

Are all the collectible items that you get from fishing just sellables or is there a crafting component that opens up later I should be stockpiling for.

you can use the trading posts to sell collections of items you find. each town has different collections, but you can also sell individual pieces for quick cash if you want, but it's better to save em

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

good av

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

TFW no thicc royal gf who trained w/the worlds most renowned swordmaster

this

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
that 'tfw no raven haired qt gf with jiggly thighs' kill me please pic or whatever

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

lmao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

OMG

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Bicyclops posted:

Is this worth it if I played the Wii U one to almost the end of the normal Adventure Mode and stopped from a difficulty wall? It was a ton of fun, although I sort of prefer my button mashers to be ludicrously easy

you can buy adventure map items in an item shop if you've acquired them once.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Plutonis posted:

My poor impulse control won. The Switch is coming here in 3 weeks

e: Nevermind, my credit card was declined

elf help book posted:

the Best Buy employee who slapped the donkeys rear end across the US-Mexico border is now yelling at it to turn back around