Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I need to do more miiverse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

goferchan posted:

Miiverse is good ....... I like the stuff people post in the non-game-related boards. Heres some OC sex and the city fanart for the Amazon Instant Video community

jesus christ

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

I love playing random NES/SNES games on VC and popping into the Miiverse and seeing kids asking about stuff.

how does metroid crawl?

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

The first time I played super Metroid was on the Wii VC so no hard feelings.

my first time was on an emulator years after playing the poo poo out of metroid prime 1. its probably good that i didnt have access to super metroid as a kid when DKC2 was enough to lock me inside for 8 hours a day

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

this is the only forum that understands

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

[Kill Bill nurse voice] My name is Millenial Cuck and I like to play my Anroid xbone cuckservative neoliberal cucked I'm gay hth

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

which one is your wallet?

my wallet is the one that says bad rear end mother cuck on it

lmfao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

Should I get monster Hunter on the Wii u

no there is literally a new mh coming out in a month for 3ds and the wiiu one is dead

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i cant wait

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

my parents would just hide the cables, this is some dystopian poo poo

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

quote:

Nintendo opted against revealing its new console at this year's E3, but plans to share more about NX later this year. Company president Tatsumi Kimishima has made it clear NX won't be a "pure replacement for the Wii U" and will instead offer a "new way of playing games" when it launches in March 2017.

:/

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i probably will too. i shouldnt say anything until the nintendo direct revealing it, that they'll spring on us, any day now..

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

all we know is that it'll play zelda the same way the wiiu does (yet its getting released separately for the NX), it's not a "direct replacement" and nintendo has no interest in competing with sony and micro horsepower-wise.

its sounding more and more like a re-release of the wiiu with portable features or something lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

being backwards compatible with the U is mandatory..if they just leave mario maker behind and never update it again, that would be like gamer holocaust

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

then again i just read that it hasnt even sold half as many units as the GC, that is insanely hosed up. gamers are retarded

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Bill Barber posted:

It absolutely is a replacement for the WiiU. It's just marketing speech as they're trying to not absolutely kill WiiU sales for the next year.

i think having a completely bone dry release schedule until the NX comes out did that already lol good point though

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

miitomo owns

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Have you forgotten about #FE, Sticker Star 2 and Mario vs Sonic at Rio de Janeiro

i forget #FE exists every year until they show it at e3 again

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

mario 3 is awesome. i was about to post how much i loved 3d world on the wiiu

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

mfw nintendo says they'll reveal the NX "later this year" and it's been 2 days since they said that

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

it looks really pretty which makes it doubly upsetting that it's not muh ttyd2

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I'd settle for Super Paper Mario 2 at this point

i dont know if i'd go that far because i actually despised that game lol. i mean it was pleasing to look at and had a fun story but the gameplay was a lot of awful things put together

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

mysterious loyall X posted:

i'm glad it's not an rpg :shibe:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lets make a paper mario themed game that's a platformer, but it still controls like a paper mario game instead of having good mario physics, and instead of RPG combat the numbers get higher when you jump on things

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

meh. Nintendo games with platforming should stay in the 80s/90s where they belong imo. The more games that are closer to being like Fire Emblem the better for me tbqh.

honestly i love games that don't give you the ability to dash until 10+ hours in

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

hey..how come in training gets the little metroid? what the gently caress

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

Welcome to the 10,001st imp zone mod!

rediscover posted:

he's taking net cafes place as ik

lmao alright

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

rediscover posted:

How come they don't realize that people just want TYD2 and keep doing all this gay poo poo instead of classic Paper Mario.

idk but when it flops horribly they'll be certain no one wants paper mario games anymore

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

mysterious loyall X posted:

it will sell a million copies and be epic

itd be incredible if every single wiiu owner bought it lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

absolutely anything posted:

my desire to see paper mario fans be upset vastly outweighs my desire to see another paper mario game that's better than just okay, which is what the last couple have been

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5c6q642-p68

i never get tired of this theme

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

we do not have the resources for another full metroid game at this time

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Evil Eagle posted:

I mostly buy digital because I live in one room atm and I would probably drown in video games if I didn't. I also get really excited for new games and want to play them the second they're available

same

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

love that whenever they talk about it they spend half the time explaining that it totally belongs in the metroid series

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

they didnt mention it at all during e3

they hid the like/dislike bar on most of the videos related to it and color splash lol