Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Action Jacktion posted:

more like wintendo am i right
I've been considering this lately, and I do think you're right.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Spent a couple years in cryogenic stasis and woke up to finally finish that post I was working on

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I got the tude now posted:

T he anecdote of that guy proudly showing flipper fuckball to the Sega president and getting Sega pinball shuttered the next day is always buzzing around my head
I imagine it going a lot like Gob's gently caress City presentation.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Xenogears is the closest we'll ever get to an Evangelion JRPG, and that rules.

Closest we'll get in the US anyway.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

That Little Demon posted:

hoping this helps as well
Strong theological implications in Species: Human

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Leadthumb posted:

*Lucca and the gang taking jesus down from the cross and replacing him with a dopple doll while the romans are frozen in time about to spear him*
Salvation rains from the heavens!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Magus: You inherited the Earth, 'cuz you're meek.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Kazvall posted:

The switch pro is never coming out lol. If it does it'll be called the *New* Switch.
It's going to be called the Super Switch

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

One of the prevailing fan theories online is that Joker and Goro were gay for each other which I lolled at. Then I started thinking that probably would've worked in a weird way. ANything would be better than what we got
Thought this post was about Mortal Kombat vs. DC

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Time to make a wish.

e: Why is it so small, now my wish won't work

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

bees x1000 posted:

I think this would be a good direct for Nintendo to announce Super Mario RPG Remake and Super Mario RPG 2
Square-type remake titled Super Mario RPG: Gen 0

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

3D Mario Maker probably won't ever work unless they create a completely revolutionary toolset to make the levels as easy to make as 2D ones without them looking like complete poo poo. I dunno, if anyone can pull it off it's Ninty
I think it could be done well with Mario 3D World, since that's all just blocks anyway. You could just place things on a snapping grid like normal Mario Maker. Probably harder for Galaxy/Odyssey style, but you could have a lot of larger modular pieces to connect to each other. Platforms, rocks, that sort of thing, and then you could have them snap to each other magnetically to build levels, but I think it would be weird to control.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Yeah I was thinking like 3D World style, simpler geometry that could be put together block by block
I would become insane from designing levels and my wife would find me on the couch foreverially transformed into a goomba.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

my morning jackass posted:

you can buy more than one.
You could buy 5 or 6 of them, and the only thing that would happen is Nintendo gets more money and you get more Nintendo Switches. It's a win-win.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Saw this today:
Did you play it?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

GBA is the SNES 2 imo
This

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Yeah, the sound was turned off which sucked. But the whole machine shakes and it’s loving badass.

Got melancholy looking at the empty GCN memory card slot.
That's hosed up but I'm still envious

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Oh so Neo gets to stop bullets just because he's The One? I shot him, I freaking shot him! Humans are using haaaacks, it's freaking bullshit!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Chat, quit telling me to switch to human. I hate humans! I hate the, ah, the smell of them. They're a virus! I'm not going to play as a virus!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I was at work, and then I read this thread. Now I'm happy. I've been saying they should do a switch Fantasy Life for years. Thank you, Nintendo.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I love all the shows on Cartoon Planet. Smart Boy Daxter, Edward Edward Edward, Yak and Turkey, so many classics.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Time slows as you approach Luigi. Any bodies that get too close are subject to lotsa spaghettification.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

copy posted:

lol gangbangmaster anthony
*every character from every game, cartoon, comic, TV show, movie, and book reality come in my wife*

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

EmmyOk posted:

Been lolling imagining the succession theme playing as I steeple my fingers and pass the unilateral motion to blacklist my gf from household fiduciary duties forthwithly
Council of mysterious hooded figures around a big circular table, and then one by one they remove their hoods and it's all just the same guy

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

... unconfirmed reports that - yes, yes, I've just heard from our video analysis team, that is a boner. I repeat: Ronald McDonald does appear to have a boner. Parents, please, remove your children from the room. We do not know what other McDonald's mascots may have a boner at this time. Hamburglar, Grimace, even Birdie may have a boner at this time. We now go live via satellite to...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

That Little Demon posted:

This was the original review of the PS vita