Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Fungah! posted:

derek yu is epic spelunky guy. i wont rip your steaming guts out for this but i could
of course, how silly of me
that explains why he was on my timeline. huge fan, I simply did not recognize him due to my excitement at having high quality scans of every Terada Zelda artwork

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

In Training posted:

Your clothes. Don't give them to me. *Arnold Schwarzenegger effortlessly obliterated a hapless biker and marches directly to the nearest target to begin loving the Kirby decoration*

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I hear it's amazing when the famous naked Asian with the Kirby covering fucks the Target bollard. I need scissors! 61!
lmao

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Kirby is good so what the gently caress

Cubone
May 26, 2011

I distinctly remember getting a passing grade in Bart's Nightmare without getting any pages
maybe one or two, but I sucked too much at the minigames for it to be more

I was dicking around in the overworld for a while trying to figure out the mechanics, what the bubbles and watermelon seeds did and all that, and I ended up getting a very slightly higher grade despite having the same number of pages, so I decided to try avoiding the pages entirely and just farm points by jumping over the jebediah springfield heads and poo poo

Cubone
May 26, 2011

just remembered the Hotel Dusk demo had a completely different play style from the final game
the demo reminded me of Phoenix Wright a bit. it was deductive with clear win/fail states for saying the right thing. when I bought the full game it was more of an open-ended point and click adventure kind of thing

I'm googling for details about the demo and can't find anything
and I think it was only available at those download stations when you took your DS to like GameCrazy or Toys R Us
every part of this sounds completely made up now

Cubone
May 26, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

This. Its a game for infants, since the mental age of the typical nintendo fan is9-10 months old even tho they are physically boomer aged males. Only explanation for why garbage like Pokemon keeps sellimg

hey

Cubone
May 26, 2011

The thousand injuries of goferchan I had borne as I best could, but when he ventured upon posting "yes" I vowed revenge

Cubone
May 26, 2011

a Loving Dog posted:

lol not even the first time this fucker's gone psycho in imp zone
got to give them a pass on that one, that thread was moved here later and posting like that in Games is normal, probably

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

That is what happened but I am not going to give them a pass for it
hm... I've done all I can, then
sorry, black people

Cubone
May 26, 2011

TheNamedSavior posted:

i was being honest holy poo poo stfu

fine i was owned, there, you happy

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)
?????
why would anybody be happy that you posted again

think before you speak.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

lol

if only there was something i could call them. scamp? something that calls to mind their malicious mischief...

Sub-Actuality posted:

those accursed goblins from the imp zone again!
lol

Cubone
May 26, 2011

goferchan posted:

I'm just now seeing this lol

lmao

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Cubone
May 26, 2011

flashbulbs going off, reporters holding out microphones demanding answers on behalf of actually militant women who deserve boners

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Augus posted:

this dude jacked off in front of his twitch audience once lmao

you posted this while poitning two thumbs at yourself

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Wii Punch-Out was so good it made me realize how good Punch-Out had been the whole time

I guess I thought of it as a noble attempt to make a single-player boxing game within the limitations of the NES, and its SNES update with better graphics but no Mike Tyson

but really it's a unique kind of game all its own. this kind of tango of watching for your opponent's cues and responding with tight timing. it's like looking for boss patterns, distilled into a pure form

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

i also let a friend borrow it and his save file was named "Master P" lol

did his first name start with a P? for example, Pjotr

Cubone
May 26, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRihTfwnb4k

Cubone
May 26, 2011

our game is about finding puzzles in your everyday life, like when you're knitting socks for your cat's ukelele

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

They don't call her Princess 🍑 for nothing
lol

lol

Cubone
May 26, 2011

lol

Cubone
May 26, 2011

symbolic posted:

still trying to wrap my head around the idea someone exists who thinks game overs are passe??

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Sub-Actuality posted:

You don't tug on ganondorf’s cape
You don't wank into the wind

lol

Cubone
May 26, 2011

https://twitter.com/MarioBrothBlog/status/1673759032664899585

he's gone rogue

Cubone
May 26, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

Sony starting off strong. Let's loving go!

lol

Cubone
May 26, 2011

https://twitter.com/MarioBrothBlog/status/1706399167038239111 :hellyeah:

(backup in case he deletes)

Cubone
May 26, 2011

I'm unsure about the origin of this render, but it seems to be legitimate..... not happy about this....

Cubone
May 26, 2011

insane anime posted:

your mom when i sweat her weave out
did you use a silph scope? get real

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

They roasting his rear end in the quote tweets!
he went too far this time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

You see there’s an online retard (not me)

Knuc U Kinte posted:

and he really likes Mario