Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

*repeatedly stabbing himself in the balls* Hello! My name is Inigo Montoya! You did not get boners from actually militant women! Prepare to die!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i can't remember if i have archives and i'm not going to check.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

apparently i do have archives. one highlight is that the OP who says being a girl is a gimmick was named Real Dad and got banned for a Call of Duty scam in SA Mart.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lol of course it's in the video thread that nobody from the imp zone actually read for like five years

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Hizke posted:

[completely misreading the posts about me and going for a victory lap]

Yes! TFW "That feel when" you muthafuggin see the same dingdongs that were derping around in the Rosemi Lovelock Red Superchat thread and all of a sudden, now I'm Plucking and Growing, I am the Unburnt, Breaker of noobs, shooting out of a molten hot dragon flame of epic awesomeness to BATHE my enemies in the fire of the wyrm!!

Um... Hell yes anyone? lol. And also, that post about me shooting a turd out of my rear end and then sucking it back in with just as much force made me freaking lol so much. :D

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Fortaleza posted:

Ainu culture seems cool as poo poo, hope to visit Hokkaido some day

it's okay, but the fact that you can only cross the streets in the crosswalks always throws me off and the snowball fight mini game sucks

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lmfao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

loving hell I think this might be the most schizophrenic person on the forums at the moment

sounds like actually militant women don't give you boners.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

insane anime posted:

In an attempt to save my loveless marriage: Honey, I'm home! [muttering to myself like the Oblivion voice actor errors] can we do that one over again? [Getting really up close to my wife to speak to her so it looks like Bethesdas stupid way of zooming in on NPCs that are talking to you] //wife chooses the divorce dialogue tree// Aw gee! You sure? Okay, well, I'll be hanging around the Arena grounds if you need someone to worship the ground you walk on. Bye!

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

getting a negative disposition from the wife on all four of the speech wheel wedges today, gents

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Zurtilik posted:

Too bad you can't gold mine segments of a thread.

every time someone posts this i think of python anghelo and the zingy bingy saga and lol all over again

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

FactsAreUseless posted:

I imagine it going a lot like Gob's gently caress City presentation.

oh, yeah. yeah. okay, the guy with the $5000 buff giraffe print has time to meet with the President of something called "sammy." COME ON!

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Sub-Actuality posted:

the imp zone goons

lol

if only there was something i could call them. scamp? something that calls to mind their malicious mischief...

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

That Little Demon posted:

hoping this helps as well

interested in hearing more about this guy. wonder if there's anyone who'd want to tell me about him

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

confused about where xehanort fits into this and also the discarded timeline where Melchior is trapped on mount woe

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Jeff Wiiver posted:

not sure if it got posted but here's the switch sale going on right now: https://www.nintendo.com/store/sales-and-deals/

smtv, rune factory 5, super mario maker 2 and odyssey, DQXI (probably buying this).

that's one hell of a list.

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

thank you nintendo

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

mbt posted:

why would they need to do that

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

PENNYWISE: We all Jack off down here

but enough about the scene where Eddie gets lost in the sewers

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

for some reason playmobil has a "soul blazer aesthetic" in my head so every time my kids get a new set, i look for the animal that i think would say "Even though I don't look like it, I'm from the sky just like you."

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

just saw the Nintendo of Australia Tears of the Kingdom commercial with the Salaryman loving the hell out of his Switch and missed my fellow imps.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

mario bros. 3 is the superior game IMO but super mario world is my go-to because you can clear all 96 exits in like a lazy afternoon.

i'm waiting until my birthday to reward myself with super mario bros. wonder. i'm playing too many games at once already.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

cain forced to wander the earth for all eternity after grinningly telling abel "sorry to inform you, but adventure log 2 has been erased."

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lol

also lol at quoting the individual lines for the code like it's a Shakespeare play

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Punished Chuck posted:

Once again the sizzle reel has games that look more interesting than half the actual showcase. Will have to keep an eye on Urban Myth just for art style alone

i tried to look this up but there's so much search noise about video game urban legends that it doesn't even show up, lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I don't like the Scottish game.

look, even david tennant is calling it macbeth now.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

going online and looking up final fantasy 6's bestiary to make sure i dont miss the single enemy encounter that only shows up once in the entire game in a single cave you cant return to

the one that only shows up some of the time if you tag the light wrong in narshe :argh:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

shellcreeper guy has entered the arena.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

*toads get mad at me* I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'm trying to delete it.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

In Training posted:

[heavy Slavic guy] In my country wage is so low we are unable to support dev. Please. Send few American dollars. Just tiny bit support devs for months.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

HolePisser1982 posted:

*turns away and huge stitches/scars all across the back of my head*

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

My name is Helder Pinto. You killed my console. Prepare to die.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Evil Eagle posted:

Finally I can be the Wizard