Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
do you have a can opener. hey guys, here you can post about things like hidden ketchup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
i was confused when i noticed that the local boston market had sriracha in the condiment station

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Posting about the hidden ketchup is a punishable offense please do not post about the hidden ketchup. Thanks.

mags

why was i in boston market you ask? well, let me tell you. first off i was getting a pot pie. not for me, you see, but for my significant other. that's what i call my wife. anyway, she also wanted sweet potato casserole. i asked for the side item and they asked if it was for here or to go, and i accidentally said "here." she then put the complimentary corn bread (i would have told them to hold the corn bread if it was for me) on a plate before i realized i meant "to go" and told her. after dismissing my apologies she got out a to go box and placed the items inside. the sweet potato casserole was packaged separately. at the register i grabbed a brownie and paid for my meal on our credit card. i think the total was 9.76$ or something like that, i forget the exact amount. anyway, there was a survey on the back of the receipt that if you fill out you can get a free meal! i wonder though, if you keep getting receipts, can you just keep getting free meals and never pay? that wouldn't make much sense. i wonder what the fine print on the back of the receipt says. anyway...what was i talking about?

paul_soccer12 posted:

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

If the ketchup wanted to be discussed openly then it wouldn't have gone into hiding. I think I speak for all of us when I ask you to please respect the ketchup's wishes

mags

what hidden ketchup?

paul_soccer12 posted:

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
we are protecting him from colonel mustard xD

and

maybe the receipt for free meal doesnt have the survey .. hth .. hth happy to help hth.. lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
tfw you sit down and feel the extra ketchup packets you always carry "just in case" burst in your back pocket :(

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
the squeeze out chopped onions from the costco canteen is hot

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
hidden condiments are a really cool new trend that gets the customer involved in the food making process

:ssh: if you're looking for the ketchup at the mcdonalds on rt 123 they are located in the right rear ceiling tile, still haven't found the mustard though

mags

never trust a person with extra mayo packets "just in case"

paul_soccer12 posted:

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
ill have a cheeseburger to go, yes actually could you put like 10 ketchups in there im going out later

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*reaches into pocket to get some loose change to pay for my soda pop, several condiment packets fall out onto the store counter* "haha, sorry, I'm going out later tonight ya know?"

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
every time I'm out drinking and see a pretty girl outside about to eat a french fry i know i can whip out a ketchup packet while all the other dudes are running back inside to get her a bottle

google THIS

sometimes you gotta be ready to cover the ol' skinflute on a moments notice ya know, on a side note my local food trucks try way too hard with the "clever" entree names and they really skimp on the relish

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate
there is a compartment in my shoe wherein i place the ketchup packet

mags

google THIS posted:

sometimes you gotta be ready to cover the ol' skinflute on a moments notice ya know, on a side note my local food trucks try way too hard with the "clever" entree names and they really skimp on the relish

as far as the entree names, you might say they "welcome" the opporitunity

paul_soccer12 posted:

mags

poo poo

paul_soccer12 posted:

mags

they "relish" the condime- ...oh gently caress it i give up

paul_soccer12 posted:

cuntman.net

they confiscated my can opener at the metal detector :(

alnilam

TWIST FIST posted:

they confiscated my can opener at the metal detector :(

that's why i got a carbon fibre one

alnilam

I missed a lot of posts itt, I'd better........ go back and read them so that I'm current with the discussion

Macnult

mister magpie posted:

never trust a person with extra mayo packets "just in case"

geez it's like one time you decide to put mayo on your fries and suddenly everyone is outing you as a European spy.

mags

Macnult posted:

geez it's like one time you decide to put mayo on your fries and suddenly everyone is outing you as a European spy.

but you are though

Macnult

mister magpie posted:

but you are though

hah! I am not!
*looks around nervously*

Macnult

During wartime, Heinz tends to step forward and provide condiments to both sides of the battlefield. One of their biggest accomplishments was inventing a ketchup that came in different colors so that medics wouldn't confuse tiny spills with bloodshed.

Ein cooler Typ

by FactsAreUseless
I bought a flask so I can sneak ketchup into baseball games

----------------

December Octopodes

Christmas is coming
the squid is getting fat!
"why yes i do have my own condiments."

*pulls out a bottle of elmer's glue*

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

December Octopodes posted:

"why yes i do have my own condiments."

*pulls out a bottle of elmer's glue*

:captainpop:

Scathach

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

not a single one of you posted about spicy condiments :(

Darkman Fanpage
i always come prepared :smug:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

*mustard squeezes out of the end of sleeve*

MrWillsauce

I always keep a ketchup in my wallet in case I get lucky

mags

Scathach posted:

mister magpie posted:

i was confused when i noticed that the local boston market had sriracha in the condiment station

joke_explainer

Scathach posted:

because carrying like ketchup or mayo around is funny, but carrying hot sauce around is a normal thing to do

December Octopodes

Christmas is coming
the squid is getting fat!
what kind of person doesn't carry around ghost chili sauce? like what if there's ice cream? i'm not gonna eat non fireball ice cream

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
the only reason i carry a purse is to hold my hot sauce and I'm a guy

Scaly Haylie

condiment king

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate
A caulk gun full of mayonnaise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

December Octopodes

Christmas is coming