Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

mysterious loyall X posted:

born out of love my contemporary, moba influenced take on bugs bunny in drag

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

That's awesome.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Hell, that's been on my wish list for years.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

frank.club posted:

the GameStop worker congratulated me for buying this today.

Win.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

I need the content.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Sometimes, the better team has to lose. It's just basic mathematics.

Simple geometry.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

Apparently random ppl are logging in and finding 11 free loot boxes so check and see if youre one of them. It could be that everyone is getting them for free and its just taking a while to roll them out but IDK.

Based Blizz.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Plus don't sleep on how slippery Lucio is and his damage is fairly epic so participate in the kills! #FeelTheBeat

Give yourself to the rhythm.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

I was wrong about the Torb changes being bigtime fail. Theyre actually awesome. This update is da tits.

His faster hammer swings are a big deal for playing him on attack.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

extremebuff posted:

last season i actually threw all my placement matches to help wormskull rank down and play with his friends, and it still put me in high gold.

this season i won 7/10 matches and drawed 2, did pretty good overall, and it stuck me in low silver. what the gently caress lmao

:troll:

• Locked thread