Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

I usually use her ult to straight up nuke a tank, I figure it's a good trade and hopefully my team will be able to push forward while the enemy is vulnerable, plus they're nice big targets so you don't have to worry about the missle spread as much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

a Loving Dog posted:

Got my first legendary vote. 30 objective kills and 45 elims in quick play as dva now that's some win

congrats, that's a nuts score and a nuts game.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

noted esports athelete Wormskull

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

net cafe scandal posted:

Im gonna say it: the tombstone victory poses are bad.

I like Reapers and Dvas, but not so much the rest.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

An ult charge powerup would be perfect.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

a Loving Dog posted:

i got that one fairly easily recently in a competitive match. didnt care about winning or losing and just focused on those as sombra. another really difficult one is reapers 3 solo kills with one clip one. ive almost gotten it 3 times :(

they need to change that one, esp since normal people reload after every kill anyway

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

what they need to do is adjust the spawn point/respawn rate on point A so the entire point isn't lost because offense caught the healer out.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

mabels big day posted:

why/when did they take out the thing where you reset your EXP when you go back to level 1? i was looking forward to getting a quick succession of loot boxes for christmas for my first prestige but i guess not.

yea, this is the quoted reason for redoing it this way, people would get to the next prestige level or whatever and just sit for the next event to come out to get a fat stack of seasonal loot boxes.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

out of me and my two friends that play this game together, not a single one of us managed to snag a christmas legendary between us, kinda pissed about it actually.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

I've gotta be close to twenty at this point, 3 weekly arcade boxes, plus from the two brawls, plus the five extra from xmas, plus any miscellaneous from leveling up... I want to say that someone did open a legendary, but it was just gold which is hosed.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

They should just make the pull faster instead of having it pause between the hit and the yank. It would fix some of the more ridiculous dashing into cover hits and less vulnerable time for Roadhog would be an ok tradeoff for a less reliable hook.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

who's passing out the neat plat icons & can I get a DQ slime?

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

gently caress yes Sun Wukong Winston

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

i want the strong black champion voiced by terry crews.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

her mini gravity well looks fun to play with but not against.

• Locked thread