Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx
Hillary will drive the race car of America, and she will ensure that it is fueled by white conservative male spite.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

pathetic little tramp posted:

If 8 years of Obama gets us Trump, I'm thinking 8 years of Hillary should get us Larry the Cable Guy crossed with David Duke

So..... Trump?

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

DemeaninDemon posted:

A victory for America deserves more than Canadian whiskey sir.

Yeah, I'm going to be cracking open my 20yo bottle of scotch on her name day.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Well googling Clinton Favorite Drink got me this

http://www.tvguide.com/news/hillary-clinton-today-show-town-hall/

Which I am down for if only because it gets me closer to my dream of President Lucille Bluth.

I do think the ideal Clinton Cocktail is a glass of straight liquor slowly sipped while glaring angrily at a list of those who have wronged you, though.

If you wanna party like a president here's apparently a list of 'favorite drinks' from all the presidents, but it's the New York Post so I can only assume their source was some dude in line for the bathroom at Yankee Stadium like usual

http://nypost.com/2014/10/18/what-every-president-drank/

I'll never not think this is true, though

LBJ owned so loving hard.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Jewel Repetition posted:

I think she'll do less than Obama unless forced otherwise.

Kinda disagree with you there since the more things she does the more it will piss off republicans, and if nothing else she's fueled by republican spite.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

MC Nietzche posted:

So I'm not going to make the new Killary thread. One of you guys do it.

Why, so the host of fake rear end progressives that hate Hillary to the point of unironically posting breitbart or dailycaller links about how she is a rape enabler can be laughed at even more than they already were?

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

neonnoodle posted:

Um, yeah. I know. But think about the kind of global mayhem that could be wrought by a president Trump. It would make GWB look like loving FDR. Trump would probably get us into World War III because of a tweet.

Yeah, but trust me guys, full communism would be right after so it's worth it. :downs:

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Pick posted:

He'll relocate to the UK :haw:

Ireland would be funnier. :getin:

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Zeroisanumber posted:

I'll :toxx: for Hillary because I believe that she hates the pack of cocksuckers who run the GOP as much as I do, and I don't think that she'll get stomped over and over looking for a non-existent bipartisan dream like Obama did.

Yeah, same.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Clinton's upsetness was probably more about how if somehow in Cali a bunch of her supporters decide gently caress it it's over and she winds up losing in a squeaker she's going to personally Vince Foster whoever in AP released that story.

My wife and I area still voting for her tomorrow for that exact reason.

Both of our brothers are bernout's and holy poo poo have they been massive assholes via text messages after that AP story dropped.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Pick posted:

It also tends to include demographics which are non-confrontational aboit politics compared to others.

Yeah, my wife isn't confrontational at all yet is easily the biggest Hillary supporter I've ever seen.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx
Just voted for Hillary. :chord:

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx
Crosspostingquoting

:smith:

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Base Camp Blanket posted:

Baby's first Toxx.

I'm not as confident in Hilldawg's victory as I wish I could be, but the earth will rapidly be destroyed in hellfire if Trump wins anyway, so... Yay! Now I get to post in a Toxx thread!

Invest with confidence friend. Kansas is now a battleground state for her.

Kansas.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Base Camp Blanket posted:

Hillary wouldn't beat Satan in Kansas.

I mean, you say that...

http://www2.ljworld.com/weblogs/capitol-report/2016/jun/10/poll-shows-clinton-leading-in-kansas-bro/

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Peztopiary posted:

If people are going to do this, please get someone with a tower to do it with you.

I tried to get at least one bernie bro to :toxx: with me for CA and failed. It appears that the towers/bros have a total lack of conviction so good luck.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

And this is why I love Hillary.

It's not enough for her to win against republicans, she won't be happy until they've been completely eviscerated. :getin:

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

A Neurotic Jew posted:

Hillary should offer free mental healthcare for all registered Trump voters under 25 as a key plank of her platform IMO.

Perma:toxx:

So... you mean all sanders supporters then?

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Mrit posted:

I believe the standard punishment is either mod challenge or banning, correct?

gently caress that.

fishmech should make the challenge. :getin:

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Fox Ironic posted:

Has a single Trump fellating member of Boosted's little cult of personality perma-toxxed for their Daddy yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAwtG_lfSk4

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx
Consider this a perma-ban :toxx: :siren: only if :siren: one of the Trump losers can find enough energy to perma-ban :toxx: themselves for Trump.

All it will take is one Trump looser to perma-ban :toxx: themselves for my perma-ban :toxx: to apply.

Sadly, I doubt any Trump poster will take me up on this offer because they're all low energy losers.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

A Winner is Jew has issued a correction as of 22:12 on Jun 21, 2016

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Gyges posted:

The nice grandma you can trust to crush her enemies, watch them driven before her, and listen to the lamentation of their women/men pundits.

FTFY

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx
When Trump looses Boosted should be the only person not banned in the Trump thread since it would be inline with how Trump business ventures have operated in the past.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx
Upgrade my conditional perma-toxx to an official perma-toxx since all the Trump losers seems to be low energy. :sad:

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Hermetic posted:

you expected a dude who likes spider-man and conan the barbarian to ban all animes :lol::laffo::lol:

For a man who likes Conan, he sure loving sucks when it comes to crushing his enemies. Now H-dog, she knows how to foster a bitch.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx
So in the spirit of Hillary crushing her enemies just to listen to the lamentations of their women, if someone made a cross between one of the sanders smilies and the tinfoil/freep smilie I would buy it for us.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

neonnoodle posted:

I'm not sure I can picture what you're describing there... go on...?

This: :bernpop: combined with this :freep:

But with more noticeable tinfoil.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Dead Cosmonaut posted:

That would place her approximately near the political center, so that is kind of accurate. This is what happens when you have right wing and left wing positions that are attacked by opposing ideologies.

Actually, it means the "Bernie Wing" of the left has their heads firmly up their asses.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

DemeaninDemon posted:

She will not spend a few years trying to compromise with the loony bin.

Yeah, this is the huge upside for me on her since Obama has come out and said he wished he took her advice not to trust the rear end clowns when he took office.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx
I feel like i'm watching a mating ritual or something right now. :psyduck:

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Al! posted:

Hillary Thread (((Sheriff)))

FTFY

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Holy poo poo.

The smartest thing Trump could have done once he locked up the nomination was to accept public financing for the campaign and dare Clinton to do the same because holy poo poo is he getting buried.

Of course that would require Trump actually being smart so...

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Captain_Maclaine posted:

You should see the smary PM he sent me when I probated his dumb rear end yesterday. It was basically exactly this, right down to calling me "kiddo."

Oh wait no I've fallen into his trap and now am clearly one of the obsessive stalkers he's clearly so worried about that he mentions them unprompted in what is totally not a bid to make the thread all about him.

Make Fishmech IK again and introduce him to Hermetic.

Problem solved on our end.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

DemeaninDemon posted:

I'll cut you

please seek mental help dude

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Princess Di posted:

The souls of the unborn. Also, scotch.

Single malt right?

None of that blended poo poo.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

DemeaninDemon posted:

The running theory is they don't vote unless the gop constantly sucks them off.

It's this.

They pretty much got W elected and so think they're "owed" for it.

e: this deserves to be here

A Winner is Jew has issued a correction as of 19:57 on Jul 11, 2016

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx
https://twitter.com/Reince/status/756644058404052992

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

celeron 300a posted:

Despite how unlikely it would have really been, I totally wanted biden to be vp for another 8 years

I hope he stays in politics or finds another way to stick around (maybe a secretary, likely as a us senator, maybe a us rep)... he is an american treasure

Kaine is basically Biden 2.0.

Once the onion starts putting out fluff pieces on him you'll like him just as much.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

HMS Beagle posted:

Virginia's governor is a Democrat, it won't be an issue.

Not just any democrat either.

The co-chairman of Clinton's 08 campaign.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Gyges posted:

Since Tom Perez didn't get VP, is everyone now hopping hes the AG?

He probably will be if the AFL-CIO lets him leave Labor.

I say that because he was Obama's first choice to replace Holder but he bowed to union pressure not to move him.

• Locked thread