Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ulvirich
Jun 26, 2007

Eonwe posted:

hey guys im gonna play this video game

Don't you dare, remember your mantra

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ulvirich
Jun 26, 2007

That caused cyberautism.

Ulvirich
Jun 26, 2007

Zorodius posted:

I feel bad for the people who worked on Battleborn, but what were they thinking? They're going to release right against Blizzard and expect people to flock to their game?

standard edition is 59.99 + 19.99 season pass

while Blizzard has the 59.99 version up front and center with the 39.99 squirreled away

Ulvirich
Jun 26, 2007

YoshiOfYellow posted:

lol if you didn't spring for the Origins edition for the sweet, meaningless digital loot :smuggo:

I'd rather spend a twenty on random boxes than a spread of skins I don't particularly like, or extra bits for games I will not be playing after Overwatch is released. :v:

Ulvirich
Jun 26, 2007

I want to see a advert from Gearbox with Battleborn and them trying to persuade people from not playing Overwatch. Something along the lines of "Why play this (heavily implied) shallow game when you can be leveling up and getting LOOT that affects your gameplay style?!"

Then a comparison of unit sales for both titles.

Ulvirich
Jun 26, 2007

Quit playing WoW, have no reason to come back to it and I don't play hearthstone. I think I'm in the clear to get hooked on another blizzard product.

Ulvirich
Jun 26, 2007

Zaphod42 posted:

Borderlands is pretty decent once you hack the game's loot tables so you actually see good guns once in a loving while.

The default drop rate in Borderlands 2 for the really rare guns is 1 in 20,000 drops. I'm not exaggerating, that's the exact value. 1 in 20,000. gently caress that.

This right here, God drat that was absurd, and that wasn't the least of the shittiness of BL2's postgame "content".

Ulvirich
Jun 26, 2007

Eonwe posted:

it'd be really sad if I died in a car accident on the way home

because my family would miss me

Forum heroes never die

Ulvirich
Jun 26, 2007

Do it on the playoverwatch page.

Ulvirich
Jun 26, 2007

Eonwe posted:

one more hour and im off work and headed home to play a fun game

Give me your supervisor's number, you're clearly slacking off and want to earn overtime tonight.

Ulvirich
Jun 26, 2007

Hughmoris posted:

What nightmare is that?

Randy Pitchford looking at the release date for Overwatch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ulvirich
Jun 26, 2007

AbrahamLincolnLog posted:

I am definitely getting weird spikes of horrendous FPS drops. My PC can run this at ~60 FPS on max settings, but on occasion in game I'll just drop to 10-20 for a few seconds, then right back to 60. That never happened to me in beta, so I have no idea what's up.

AMD card, so it isn't the new drivers Nvidia pushed.

Same here for a couple of matches, although at roughly the same time, Windows was demanding I restart RIGHT loving NOW for critical updates.