Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ronnie
May 13, 2009

Just in case.
Whelp i am going to bed now so I can get up at a stupid time and play till I die of dehydration.

See you later heroes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ronnie
May 13, 2009

Just in case.
I told my team over mic to not fight at the archway on Valskaya Industries whilst attacking, someone in chat asked how to mute people....

This isn't even the first time I once got told to shut up. Once I told D.Va she could boost over the water on the left hand side platform and flank from behind the point.

I hate the silence of European servers. Why have I not joined the goon guild yet?

Ronnie
May 13, 2009

Just in case.
Every time I hear Mei say on Lijiang tower "it's good to be back home" it always reminds me of the goons on this thread going on about how Mei is Canadian because someone, somewhere may or may not have stated that China took over Canada during the omnic crises.

Raise your hand if that was you because I want you to explain yourself. :colbert:

Ronnie
May 13, 2009

Just in case.
Being on vacation is nice but it means I can't play Overwatch and that makes me sad.

Ronnie
May 13, 2009

Just in case.
Voting for yourself is like putting gold stars on your own homework. Seriously don't do it you loser.

Ronnie
May 13, 2009

Just in case.
To move the conversation away from loving goons being goons what are you hoping the next animated short will be or comic for that matter.

I'm hoping Mercy gets some media attention.

Ronnie
May 13, 2009

Just in case.
I'm more looking forward to the introductory short for Sombra narrating her back story.

Ronnie
May 13, 2009

Just in case.
Oh 2fort. You truly were a terrible map.

Ronnie
May 13, 2009

Just in case.
I wonder if Widowmakers infrared can see through Sombra's thermoptic camo?

Ronnie
May 13, 2009

Just in case.

gnome7 posted:

She is the one founder of Overwatch we haven't met yet, Liao. There is basically zero info on her except she's in the group that founded Overwatch, so she'll probably matter eventually. We've seen her before in a couple of group shots with Reyes and Ana and Morrison when they were all young.

Wah? Nnooo that's Brigitte, Reinhardt squire/side kick/protege/carer person. She travels with Reinhardt on adventures as seen in the comic.

http://comic.playoverwatch.com/en-gb/reinhardt-dragon-slayer

Ronnie
May 13, 2009

Just in case.

exquisite tea posted:

Is Sombra supposed to be the grownup version of the girl from the S:76 cinematic?

Oh are you implying that all Mexicans look the same? :colbert:

I know you are not, I love you.

Ronnie
May 13, 2009

Just in case.
Ok ok ok how about release Sombra from the PTR next week buuutt don't make her available in competitive mode?

'Well done Ronnie' :golfclap:

'Yeah nice job Ronnie' :golfclap:

Ronnie
May 13, 2009

Just in case.

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

Does that mean one hero a season then?

And does it mean game and map updates per season also?

Ronnie
May 13, 2009

Just in case.

Dragongem posted:

Mystery duel rules, I love the intros and the Antarctica environment actually makes it feel really tense.

It's like John Carpenters: The Thing but instead of a deadly mimicking alien it's a nerdy Chinese scientist, a Korean gamer girl in a mech-suit and Skating Brazilian DJ out to kill you. (Much more scary)

Ronnie
May 13, 2009

Just in case.
Bad news, we aint getting the digital comic that was due to come out this month: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygNOZYF9VNk

Ronnie
May 13, 2009

Just in case.
Why are the cherry blossoms still in bloom on Hanamura during winter?

Ronnie
May 13, 2009

Just in case.
Sooo all the heroes have sprays where they are holding the tail end of the dragon... where is the head part? Is it those lion heads you earn as achievements?

Ronnie
May 13, 2009

Just in case.
So when does the PTR go live? I've tried a few times and it just fails to join the server like the PTR isn't turned on.

Ronnie
May 13, 2009

Just in case.
It's funny watching people attempt to tea bag your body now and not realise the crouch spam was tweaked. Oh you guys.

Ronnie
May 13, 2009

Just in case.
So the custom servers on the PTR seems to have it's frequent favourites and those consist of:
>Everything maxed out: Fun for 5 seconds.
>Head shot training
>Hide and seek: Just turns in to chase me, chase me!
>Beat the boss: See hide and seek
>Lol I turned down movement speed: Why is everyone leaving?
>Overwatch vs omnic crises: For god sake Blizzard release a story mode look what you have done to these people?

Ronnie
May 13, 2009

Just in case.

phthalocyanine posted:

If comp were mystery heroes I would play nothing but comp

Ronnie
May 13, 2009

Just in case.
gently caress even the other Blizzard games can't be logged in to. We broke the servers guys. :highfive:

Ronnie
May 13, 2009

Just in case.
See Valve. That's how you do a pve vs machine hoard made. Amateurs

Ronnie
May 13, 2009

Just in case.

RanKizama posted:

Anyone wanna team up in HotS later this week and grind the new D.va/ED-209 skin? Shoot me a message. I need this skin in a bad way.

Get ya self in the Hots goonscord pal. We're a friendly bunch.

https://discord.gg/z7MrD

Ronnie
May 13, 2009

Just in case.
Bastions a good shield breaker... Oh wait you mean heroes actually worth playing, sorry. (I wish Bastion saw more play)

Ronnie
May 13, 2009

Just in case.
I get so much poo poo for playing Doomfist in qm and I love it!

Ronnie
May 13, 2009

Just in case.
I've changed as many skins as I can to pink. D.Va was the easiest.

Ronnie
May 13, 2009

Just in case.
See you in a few weeks. :wave:

Ronnie
May 13, 2009

Just in case.

World Famous W posted:

I would love for blizzard to release three more blue rarity skins for everyone just to fully rainbow out their base skins

I've wanted this for such a long time! The ratio of rare items is starting to become sqewed with the sheer amount of legendary's. I get why they do it because legendary items are always in high demand and that brings in more money. However, the gallery has only been updated once in 2 years and once again it was mostly highly rare items . There definitely needs to be more blue rare items than legendary's and even if this just means different colours or hell, different shades of the same colour then it can make opening loot boxes more exciting.

Ronnie
May 13, 2009

Just in case.
I like to wear skins that corresponds with certain maps.

E.g; >Oasis Moira/Symettra skins on Oasis
>Horizon Winston/Wrecking Ball skins for Horizon Lunar Colony
>Ra/Djinn Zenyatta on Temple of Anubis
>Junker D.Va in Junkertown
>Any Blizz related skins for Blizzard World

...I used to play with my sisters dolls as a kid.

Ronnie fucked around with this message at 22:46 on Aug 19, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ronnie
May 13, 2009

Just in case.
Overwatch as a digital card game. Would you play it?