Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Strawberry Jam
like I know I'm not but are you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

treasure bear

no sorry, i'll ask around

Strawberry Jam
thanks. I definitely know I am not but like I want to meet that guy

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

treasure bear

op don't read this

can someone pretend to be, it might make op feel better

Matoi Ryuko

treasure bear posted:

op don't read this

can someone pretend to be, it might make op feel better

Op don't read this either

I don't know who placebo is!!

Strawberry Jam
thats cool i wont read those but I hope its you two discussing if maybe one of you are the #1 Placebo fan

----------------

Scaly Haylie

sorry i just love sugar pills

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://youtu.be/DHQngnnHE_0

Placebo is a good band. I used to listen to this song over and over when I was a teenager.

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

Yobgoblin posted:

https://youtu.be/DHQngnnHE_0

Placebo is a good band. I used to listen to this song over and over when I was a teenager.

we've found you.

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lmbo calrissian posted:

we've found you.

I hope nobody takes my post the wrong way (me being forceful and rude). In hindsight I should've waited for the OP to post it himself/herself.

Yobgoblin fucked around with this message at 01:04 on May 26, 2016

Strawberry Jam
I used to listen to that song all the time it was a cool song when you were a kid that mentioned weed and breasts

----------------

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
they are good

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
Strawberry Jam
are you the #1 fan im asking for a friend (me I am your friend)

----------------

mags

I don't know

cuntman.net

i know doxxing is against the rules but they should make an exception for this case. its really important that we find out who the #1 placebo fan is

shinmai

CHK Instruction
I used to listen to a whole lot of Placebo in high-school and once spent my rent money on concert tickets when they came to Helsinki.

I don't listen to a lot of Placebo these days, but I do listen to Twenty One Pilots which is basically Placebo with phat beats.

Strawberry Jam
Sounds like maybe you're the #12 placebo fan just gotta find the eleven people in front of you

----------------

mags

i listened to them yesterday

paul_soccer12 posted:

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

I changed the meta data for all of my friends top played songs in iTunes so that the artist is Placebo and now he thinks he's their number one fan

mags

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

I changed the meta data for all of my friends top played songs in iTunes so that the artist is Placebo and now he thinks he's their number one fan

i thought they had a rap album when i heard Placebo's "C.R.E.A.M" for the first time

paul_soccer12 posted:

Strawberry Jam

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

In starting to wonder if maybe you are the #1 fan

----------------

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Strawberry Jam posted:

I used to listen to that song all the time it was a cool song when you were a kid that mentioned weed and breasts

The first time I heard it was when I was giving a friend (distant now (who could blame him haha)) of mine back to his mom's apartment after school. At the time he had stopped smoking pot right around the time I picked it up. He was attempting to reason with me but I wasn't ready haha. Anyway, listening to Placebo again is a big nostalgia trip for me.

----------------

Strawberry Jam
Was he reasoning with you about listening to placebo or pot

----------------

cuntman.net

what are you going to do when you find out who it is

cuntman.net

i look forward to telling my grandkids about the day they found the #1 placebo fan

cuntman.net

they should make that day a national holiday

cuntman.net

no wait, an international holiday

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Strawberry Jam posted:

Was he reasoning with you about listening to placebo or pot

pot. he used the cd as a tool to get me comfortable. we still talk. he really wants overwatch, haha...

----------------

Strawberry Jam
hi we need to talk. Sit down. let me just put on this placebo cd, ok, so I'm worried about you man

----------------

Strawberry Jam

TWIST FIST posted:

what are you going to do when you find out who it is

I'm going to tell that person my darkest secret

----------------

Strawberry Jam

Strawberry Jam posted:

I'm going to tell that person my darkest secret

That I always call this band Place Bo instead of placebo

----------------

cuntman.net

:stare:

im not going to tell my grandkids about this after all

SIDS Vicious

i have heard some songs by placebo I really like did you forget to take your meds or whatever it's called okay well that's my placebo opinions

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Strawberry Jam posted:

hi we need to talk. Sit down. let me just put on this placebo cd, ok, so I'm worried about you man

it was kinda like that yea. anyway i felt their song meds was being referenced in that half life afraid of monsters game. silly me it was just really similar and easy to associate the two together (talking about the game's bathroom cut-scene and the mirror scene in the music video of course).

that reminds me of another thing. anyone remember those take 'yer drat meds threads?

Yobgoblin fucked around with this message at 22:05 on May 26, 2016

----------------

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
I don't know about Placebo, but I think I might be the world's #1 lunch fan.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i heard a lot of music on the radio today and i had no way of knowing who those bands were but i hope it wasn't placebo

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
we at placebo are proud to carry on a tradition of creating music that easily fools most ears into believing it is good and worthwhile of your time but honestly there is nothing of value in what we create, and we are very proud of that :)

problematic hug

treasure bear posted:

no sorry, i'll ask around

December Octopodes

Christmas is coming
the squid is getting fat!
i wasn't part of the control so I don't know about the placebo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Made of Meat

Luvcow posted:

we at placebo are proud to carry on a tradition of creating music that easily fools most ears into believing it is good and worthwhile of your time but honestly there is nothing of value in what we create, and we are very proud of that :)

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

• Locked thread