Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Said this in the general Baylor thread but will also say it here.

Mixed feelings in the sense that I love Coach Grobe for what he did at Wake and I heard nothing but great things about him as a man. I don't love the fact that somebody I hadd unwavering respect for is working at a rape school (well a rape school that we're aware of; I'd probably kill myself if I knew how often poo poo like this actually happens and isn't found out) with the same assistants, but Grobe is pretty high on the list of "character hires" I can think of. That and I'm curious to see what he'll do at another program.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
As a Wake Forest fan I wouldn't say Clawson is in too much trouble, less because he can afford to go 3-9 again and more because the schedule this a season is Charmin soft.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Mike Elko noooo. gently caress Notre Dame.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Mike Elko noooo. :(

gently caress Notre Dame forever.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
So Wake hired Arkansas' DC. Apparently he was doing really well then hit a wall, but I dunno how much of that was Bert. I dunno how to feel about this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

DJExile posted:

Wake Forest has finalized hiring Jay Sawvel, the former Minnesota defensive coordinator, to the same position.

Is this a good hire? On paper I am cautiously optimistic.

• Locked thread