Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
korrandark
Jan 5, 2009
If Florida State wants to get a new coach, there is an up and coming coordinator who I think could do good things there. He even has experience coaching in Florida.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

korrandark
Jan 5, 2009
Butch Davis leaving ESPN to become head coach at Florida International.

korrandark
Jan 5, 2009
I'm looking forward to an Art Briles appreciation day in a few years.

korrandark
Jan 5, 2009
Kerry Coombs is staying at Ohio State and will have an expanded role on defense. :toot:

korrandark
Jan 5, 2009
Did you know: Rutgers scored 65% of their points for the season against Howard and New Mexico.

korrandark
Jan 5, 2009

Thermos H Christ posted:

Well I gotta tell you I'm super pumped about all these rumors that our OC is gonna be Warriner or Beck. tOSU's o-line, QB, and offense in general looked stellar last night. I'm sure tOSU fans will be despondent if they hear one of their favorite coaches ever has been lured away.

Warriner was at his best when he was just the Oline coach. If he was to get canned from Ohio State hiring him to coach the Oline would be a pretty good idea.

korrandark
Jan 5, 2009
https://twitter.com/BruceFeldmanCFB/status/816444719379009538

Guess it's gonna be official soon.

korrandark
Jan 5, 2009

MourningView posted:

That's a really good hire

As long as he isn't calling plays, it is a great hire. Ohio State has already anounced Kevin Wilson to take his place.

korrandark
Jan 5, 2009

Maxwells Demon posted:

So: Bama, Clemson, Miss State, Ole Miss, Florida State?

Ohio State?

korrandark
Jan 5, 2009
lol at Tim Beck getting a nearly $300,000 raise for running JT Barrett into the ground.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

korrandark
Jan 5, 2009

Regnevelc posted:

Well Barrett cannot throw... so what else was Beck going to do?

He was a good passer before Beck got there.

• Locked thread