Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Saucer Crab
Apr 3, 2009

MourningView posted:

look at all your losers who aren't up on your message board rumors

Am I going to have to turn in my Enemies of Rutgers Athletics membership card?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saucer Crab
Apr 3, 2009

Asproigerosis posted:

Come home RichRod we forgive you, deliver us from exposed fraud of offense dana holgorsen!
:goonsay:

gently caress no, that piece of poo poo can continue loving right off as far away from West Virginia as possible. Holgorson has been fine other this year other than desperately needing a good QB coach.

Saucer Crab
Apr 3, 2009

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

New Jersey is like the arm pit of America and going to school at WVU with roughly 4k Rutgers rejects has made me loving hate the state with a burning passion.

Amen to this.

Saucer Crab
Apr 3, 2009

Pakled posted:

The one P5 school that sticks out as being in the wrong conference to me is WVU.

WVU was for a short time in the 50s in the Southern Conference with the schools who broke off to form the ACC. They stuck around for a while longer and then went independent and realigned as a northeastern school, eventually helping form the Big East, only to see most of those schools break off to join the ACC. WVU has a history of bad conference luck.

Saucer Crab
Apr 3, 2009

an adult beverage posted:

Eh... Mississippi or West Virginia, works for both.

The unofficial state motto for West Virginia is "Thank God for Mississippi", and to bring it back around to the thread topic, for as much an idiot Jim Justice is for loving with the Marshall coaching search, he's at least attempting to stop the Kansas/Wisconsin gut everything approach by our state legislature.

• Locked thread