Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

If I remember right this encounter is with a couple of toughs roughing up a fellow union man skelly over a past picket. We should rush to his aid, the local union offices are a good first stop for information gathering and it helps if you've demonstrated you're a union man skelly through and through.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Applewhite posted:

From a certain point of view, our "enslaved brethren" are actually the skeletons of the men and elves trapped within living flesh. We have an obligation to free all of them.

vortmax posted:

I agree, but on the other bony hand, we could wait for the bear to kill everyone, then resurrect them to follow us on our quest. Their skeletons will be freed eventually.

Wait, do the things you resurrect follow you by default? I can't remember. If not, this isn't a good plan.

I agree the skeletons must band together to protect themselves from fleshy oppression. We should convince the surviving human to shut up and stop drawing the elves over here, and by the way, did have you heard about all of the benefits of being in SKU? All you have to do is abandon that flesh suit man, I only have to work 3 days a week!

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Hogge Wild posted:

Go to Bilgeton to see the Union guys, and we should also avoid combat for a while.

this

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Hand the man your business card.

He's clearly abusing these poor skeletal compatriots, and if we can arrange an exchange of business cards we can identify him to the union and help free these poor souls from their working conditions.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Blizzy_Cow posted:

I say we waltz in and seduce the witch with a one way ticket to bone town.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

We are clearly the hippest skeleton in the house. Spend the night and get our boogie on with some disco cause we don't need no dame to have fun.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Assist the strike, but be careful not to cross the picket lines.

For the Union!

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Poland Spring posted:

Goblin arm and shield , raise the rest, turn in the dues

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

There is clearly only one thing to do in this situation. We must utter the traditional skeleton war cry against clerics
"Smite me, oh mighty smiter!"

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Poland Spring posted:

Jeez hardmod they're hired labor don't be a dick

Remember that time you screamed at the bartender and all the other liches stopped hanging out for like a century? Yeah I bet you do

Wait I remember too, holy poo poo*begin flashback sequence*

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

> Negotiate a contract between OBU and Hardmod to repair and enhance his dungeon (including trap maintenance services)

Let's do both of these. Have the flashback to convince him that labor guys are ok, and everyone wins if they work together.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

The SKU package is pretty lucrative, Saint Isaias Boner. I can completely understand why you're rushing to get in.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Modus Pwnens posted:

I passively let him let it all out, 81 no items/bonuses. I hope another path wins out but I had fun.

Same.

Although the back alley fight path was probably the best one.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Nyaa posted:

Keep going the wrong way and avoid the tower just to piss her off. :colbert:

First we're friendzoned and then we're racially profiled? Like hell are we gonna do what these witches want. The only person that truly understood us was hardmod, let's go to Bilgeton and get shitfaced in his memory.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

DEATH ONLY OCCURS TWICE :black101:

Are you suggesting that we amass an army of ninjas and assault someone's secret volcano lair?

• Locked thread