Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets
It's gone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets

Phone posted:

Lmao "hey guys I just made this"

Im the dissatisfied voter who shows up on election day in one of 17 states that don't have the Libertarian Party on the ballot who then has a freakout in the voting booth. There are even states that by law won't have ballot access for any third party and not allow a write in candidate. OK comes to mind.

They didn't even do their homework. It's like they just decided to throw this image out there for the entire world to see without the barest amount of fact checking. Nakedly embarrassing.

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets
Trump has taken the scampaign to its logical end.

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets

zoux posted:

Also you can get their votes on the record to use against them in a future campaign. "Voted against keeping assault rifles out of the hands of terrorists"

https://twitter.com/RepMarkWalker/status/745688490940203009

I believe he means to say that they're disgracing Woolworth sit in. Instead, his grammar means that this sit-in is disgracing the Woolworth department store.

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets

Rhesus Pieces posted:

Don't be surprised if this well of knowledge is a little slanted:

https://twitter.com/benmathislilley/status/746059464223121408

I believe you mean less than or equal to 20% of current candidates.

Jill Stein would like you to know she, Gary Johnson, and Bernie Sanders are all eligible candidates currently.

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets

KiteAuraan posted:

Why would a Green come in tepid support of voting for the Libertarian Party if you're not happy with the primary results? Last I checked the Libertarian Party stands against everything the Greens do, except anti-vaxxer nonsense I guess.

It's a sarcastic comment because Jill Stein got all huffy that Hillary called herself the first female candidate for president. The tweet says Ledanowski can't disparage Trump so he can only talk badly about 1 candidate, and the tweet dismisses all other parties.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets

zoux posted:

Hmmm pretty fair, even discussion of issues surrounding gender and sexuality but have you considered that

This was David Vitter's plan for Louisiana

• Locked thread