Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!

Tube Shake posted:

When the dust has settled all you culture warrior vultures that are just here to scold everyone will be long gone as well, moving onto your next fixation. Stop me if you've heard this part of the story too.

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!

Buff Butler posted:

Speaking as someone with over 100,000 posts on badgame:

Gauss never said anything of the sort. In fact, gauss's posts are typically garden variety, milquetoast leftist nonsense.

You might be confusing him with me.

nice self own??

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!

SamuraiMushroom posted:

Your "platform" is a mess, I don't think you have any room to be arguing principles about anything whatsoever. There will come a day when all this virtue signalling comes back to bite you the same way you have weaponized it here, and you're gonna wonder why the world could be so unfair and unjust.

Lmao again. Shout outs to the ycs off site crew for the sanctimonious cringe posts

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!

juggalo baby coffin posted:

WOMP WOMP

WOMP WOOOOMP

so yeah the apology was just face saving, and now gauss is double mega cancelled by the same losers constantly whining about cancel culture lmao

what a normal rear end forum

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!
this is amazing content but probably fire this thread into the sun

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!
this is the saddest scheme I think I've ever seen

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!

reworp posted:

A better question is why should anyone listen to someone who got outed as being a user in a "race realism" discord

whoa forum cancer what a blast from the past

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!

CuddlyZombie posted:

yeah, i decided to post on the forum that wasn't hosted by the serial wife abuser lowtax, where i could post with my friends

they seem nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!
gotta admit pretty cool that ycs got the whole forum to turn out. great initiative fellas