Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

My rig isnt powerful enough to run this :sad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I used : Sad: with the hopes that the smiley showing up would represent how I feel and not be a pic of Donald Turmp.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

ANyway... Cyberpunk 2077 is probably going to be amazing

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

rediscover posted:

I bet you want to kiss him and your upset at suddenly being subjected to confusing feelings you usually don't like thinking about.

No.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Action Tortoise posted:

the intro with letho in 2 taking out a whole boat is great as well

That is a really sweet CG

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wouldnt be too hard.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

rediscover posted:

Um.. Well ya it would o.o deers run fast as gently caress dude and just punching it to death -- That would be a lot of punching and you would probably get tired

Id punch it right in the brain. Boom,.. Dead deer.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Major Isoor posted:

Yeah, and imagine if it decided to try goring you with those antlers - I dare say it'll do more damage than a punch! That hunter is either very brave, or very stupid
Such a good .gif though hahah

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

Literary Agent: Those games are making your books sell pretty well overseas, Andrej, we will be rolling in Zloty.
Andrej: *Velen peasant voice* loving sod off, you pencil dick banker whoreson! gently caress!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I saw someone was asking for a quick beginner's tip for this game, and I have some pretty good ones:

-Make SURE that you gather as many Ghoul Snouts as you can before completing the Black Knight's Challenge side quest- if you have less than thirty on your person, you'll be locked out of the quest's REAL ending
-If you find any letters, books, Lore material etc. DO NOT READ THEM! You'll get a silver achievement at the end of the game if you don't read anything
-When the QTE to kill your father at the end of the first act comes up, don't do it immediately, wait for him to finish speaking. Makes the scene a lot more emotional and tense
-When you get to the Aurora Valley region part way through act 2 you'll find three griffons in a canyon immediately to the south, a red, green, and yellow one. Kill them in the following order- Green-Yellow-Red. You will be immediately transported to the final boss and skip the bulk of the game entirely.

• Locked thread