Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun

A child psychologist?

Sorry my answer isn't in the form of a Betty Boop meme.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun

So, what did your wife do?

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun

Pvt.Scott posted:

Well, if you're handling the family finances, maintaining the home, (cleaning, lawn, minor repairs) purchasing and preparing food, handling family scheduling and providing child care, I'd call that a job. They are getting paid for it though, or in theory they are, because that division of labor is supposed to free the other spouse to put in the hours and effort to make a salary large enough that will support the entire family. It often doesn't work out that way, but that's the fault of the couple, not the position of stay-at-home spouse. IMO we should give govt. assistance to full-time parents so they can raise less lovely children with less strain on the other parent.

Works at: full time mommy n proud!!!!

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun

Captain Yossarian posted:

Excuse me prof that's a wireless 360 controller :agesilaus:

Can you play Candy Crush on a 360?

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun

Zahgaegun posted:

Right there with ya, I've got some with eight kids and no fathers as well:

Just fill a loving trough with cheesy potatoes at this point. Holy poo poo.

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

:syoon: and kitties too!!! :syoon:

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun

Y-Hat posted:

english bulldogs have to be delivered by c-section because their heads are too big, their jowls get infected, they have such lovely breathing that it constantly sounds like they're wheezing even when they're healthy, they're the dumbest dog breed, and they fart all the time

they're not the only breed ruined in the name of dog shows but they're the one that's been ruined the most

Pugs are loving stupid dogs too. My aunt brought one and it was struggling to breathe so the vets had to give it a breathing tube, then some ridiculous surgery just so the inbred thing could live. Poor pugs. :(

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun

walgreenslatino posted:

What are the Olympics, really *blows toy bubble pipe*

*vapes*

Someone I went to school with posts about a million variations of this...

This person was just recommended as a friend to me.

If you dont have enough trashy people on your news feed, then join local selling pages which allow you to see a glimpse into people's glamorous lives.

In short, I enjoy Facebook.

• Locked thread