Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
stump collector
May 28, 2007
here's my real analysis: hai will be a huge bitch to his teammates, but alex ich will feed his rear end off because he's like diamond 5 or something. total toss up of a game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Calax posted:

Goddamn I feel sorry for Keith... his former coach "tier's" him at the bottom... with an expectation to move down.

good

stump collector
May 28, 2007

rabidsquid posted:

gotta ding piglet for being foreign and toxic, whereas keith is a guy who does memes and isnt foreign and was best friends with na selfie. i cant fuckin remember the kids name. we're in esports hell fellas

yusui?

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Work Friend Keven posted:

IDK what happened but I enjoy watching TL & whatever turned golden glue into a good player suddenly.

i think there are a lot of solo queue players that are really good and have had no decent coaching before and golden glutes is one of those people

stump collector
May 28, 2007
did you miss last year too?

to bring you up to speed, all the lesser c9 players went to challenger series in 2016 and won, got a new sponsor because they can't continue to play under the c9 name as per riot rules. meteos died in some sort of rage feeding incident. impact, jensen, smoothie, and sneaky were joined by contractz this year.

oh, i forgot, ray is a sub and plays top lane, and he also came over from korea. you can have multiple international subs but only two in a game at a time.

stump collector fucked around with this message at 20:12 on Jan 23, 2017

stump collector
May 28, 2007
hai won a game on kassadin in 2017

stump collector
May 28, 2007
i dont think jayce mid ever does poo poo unless the opposing midlaner is a dumb rear end bitch

stump collector
May 28, 2007
i think thers just a lot of broken poo poo to pick if you're blue side

stump collector
May 28, 2007
wow phreak is annoying as hell haha!!

stump collector
May 28, 2007
theyve done it again

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Work Friend Keven posted:

The Tyler The Creator Tweet Except About This Game Instead Of Cyberbulling

stump collector
May 28, 2007
?????????????????????????????????????????

stump collector
May 28, 2007
"wow bjergsen really did awesome in that team fight OH MAN its over as imt leaves their 0 turret base to get 1k damage on elder dragon"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Lovechop posted:

sjws!!!!!!

• Locked thread