Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Jesus Christ Bunny, get out of this C9 contract as soon as you possibly can. They clearly hate you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
kfo is Fuckin' Cool

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
I have no idea what Dardoch did wrt insubordination, but if Liquid wanted to instill discipline, coming crawling back as soon as they were in trouble was literally the worst thing they could have done.

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Shrimp, you suck at smiting

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK

Asema posted:

Trained under the best

Blood in, blood out.

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK

rabidsquid posted:

lmao is bunny seriously permanently benched because he lost a game

Nah Smoothie lost the last game so now it's his turn to get waterboarded

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Froggen is playing...an aggressive champion? This is wrong, this is all wrong

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK

Schnorkles posted:

wait what are echo fox doing.

Keith is just letting them have a head start. You know, to be sporting.

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Bunny has seen the Cloud 9 bench....he's been there, man. He's never going back to that place.

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Real talk though, someone needs to shotcall Sneaky's hairstyle, gently caress

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK

steakmancer posted:

Yeah that was definitely a gaffe by Memeos to say that and I still can't believe he's unable to verbally explain even the respective advantages their supports have. Bunny is still a fire support and Smoothie's still a high tier support in his own right

Meteos doesn't have social skills. That's about the extent of it.

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK

Firebert posted:

NALCS finals are going to be in Toronto :o

Right in the middle of CNE, gross

That's really cool that they're coming to Canada for once! But Toronto? Gross.

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK

Ahahahahahahaha
hahahahaha
hahahahahahaha
hahaha

edit: Picked up xPeke for the bizarro league, let's do this

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Incidentally, EU Challenger is on right now in case you have a burning desire to watch Wickd get owned

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK

Cheap Trick posted:

As someone who's not very versed in pro League (i.e. my level of knowledge is "Doublelift probably has an ego the size of a planet" and not much else), what's the beef between SoaZ and Forgiven?

To be clear, there isn't any kind of long-standing beef between Soaz and Forgiven, they just have well-known tendencies that would inevitably make tgem clash in a team environment (as above posters have pointed out).

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
KuKu, Melon, SpeaR, Rabi2 - four members of the LMS's COUGAR E-Sport - are all on the bottom 50 elo list. Truly one of the most useless pro teams to ever grace any region.

Edit: Ahaha, Swiffer is in the top 50? #IAMOPL #CHFWIN #AussieRules

Wol fucked around with this message at 17:30 on Jun 8, 2016

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Maxlore, slain by grump

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK

Libertine posted:

The comps suck, the item builds suck, the team fighting sucks, the engages suck, the positioning sucks, the game sucks.

On the one hand, this kind of lovely game. On the other hand, Quikshot/Krepo casting.

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Perkz has achieved Vladimir nirvana

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Oh my god, what's happening to the sound over in GIA vs UOL?

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Stress, please never grow facial hair

That goatee, just

I'm going to die

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Please ban Sivir against xPeke. Make him play something where he has to perform on his own.

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK

kirtar posted:

That MF pick was interesting.

On the one hand, a fed Olaf can run right through her ult and murder her. On the other hand, she's got Azir ult to protect her. It'll be interesting to see how this plays out.

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Well, if Peke keeps feeding, it might not end up mattering.

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Top 2 PvE players:

1. xPeke
2. Crumbzz

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK

lmao DinTer is a loving rock star

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK

Ghetto SuperCzar posted:

C9 Challenger picked up Contractz, later rush.

Contractz is pretty good. If C9 Challenger gets him into LCS, I guess that's one good thing they'll have done.

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
gently caress you, Maxlore

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
I wonder what Sonstar's hit rate is on Jhin ults this game. So many times he's missed all 4 shots.

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Echo Fox has gotta be the least, right? P1 is at least crazy enough to take a couple games by accident, but FOX 2-0ed them and IIRC have been rolling over without much of a fight ever since.

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK

Moatman posted:

Is this the first time there have been three relatives in the same pro series at the same time?

Who?

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
EDG did beat SKT in the finals last year, just the finals of MSI instead of Worlds. The region deserves some credit.

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK

RealFoxy posted:

I'll give China props if they manage to beat SKT or ROX in brackets at World's. I will not give China props if their Season 7 teams consist of Samsung White and Blue with former SKT and KT pros filling in the gaps.

lmao aren't you the one who keeps talking about how much you want China to re-assemble the decaying corpse of SSW, as if that would even be a good idea anymore? At this point you're just being contrary.

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK

exethan posted:

hes a more popular streamer than piglet and he's been playing hard for TL's challenger scene for years. I don't think he plays another LCS game unless he does spectacularly in this one, assuming TL is in contention for playoffs.

He played all of last week. Acquitted himself pretty well too.

Edit: Mostly I think it's just that fabbyyy wanted to play and Piglet was like "aight I'll go style on Challenger fools for a bit, no prob"

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Hard got a quadra kill????

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Live at 11 HP to get a double kill, no problem, just another day in the life of Huni

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Ahahaha oh my god NRG

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Santorin is too good for this loving team

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK

Wol posted:

Santorin is too good for this loving team

I take it all back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Lady in the audience who just broke out laughing, you know what's going on. This fuckin series

• Locked thread