Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Benny D posted:

"Metal Gear creator Hideo Kojima has teased that the game will likely appeal to fans of Uncharted 4 and The Division."

it will also appeal to me because hes producing it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Evil Eagle posted:

There's gonna be a bloodstained demo at e3 and some backers are getting it. hyppppeee

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/iga/bloodstained-ritual-of-the-night/posts/1592543

i cant wait for this game. it might be the best castlevania yet. people are sleeping on it

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

sector_corrector posted:

i think kojima can take stuff like uncharted and make it good

the difference between uncharted games and kojima games is that kojima games are produced by hideo kojima

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
q: whats a blind persons least favourite band?

a: Blink 182

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
whats a guy whos having an epileptic seizures favourite band?

Blink 182

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
ive got tons more of these but ill save them for later.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Bobnumerotres posted:

so that cuphead game has seen some big delays and now we know its because they've been developing a whole SP campaign instead of just some well done bosses

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xy0bpSyeCuQ

not very interesting looking levels. they should make them shorter and more detailed and instyead have waves of enemies like golden axe or streets of rage or something. u could make the encounters more interesting like that too like having them come in from stuff in the background etc. well, im not a game designer though.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I hate E3. I don't care about it.

i wont watch these kinds of conferences, but id like a bullet pointed list of all the stuff that happens in it

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
ill be buying both versions and playing through it 3 times :-)

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

i don't think i could do that not in quck sucession anyway

i like to replay games i like until theyre seared into my brain

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

In Training posted:

I still dont know about FFXV.

ill buy it anyway

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

lolling again at bloodborne for the pc master race

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZ1Xa9WUFug

lmao. *preorders it*

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
when he does the cinematic kill on the woman she does the exact same scream that the grannies from bloodborne do

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Azraelle posted:

I'm happy if SMT 4 Final or whatever the name of the game will be, is released in Europe.

i would like that more than almost anything. smt iv is in my top 5

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

at the date posted:

It gave me a lot to live up to

you would get a lot more out of life if you try to make friends wherever you go instead of enemies. but im preaching

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
when wil lthe yannounce if the nx is backwards compatible or not qq

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

NickRoweFillea posted:

New Zelda looks cool as gently caress and I'm gonna get it. I just want some info on the new SMT IV and I'll be a happy gamer.

siliconera has a ton of articles about it

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

NickRoweFillea posted:

A release date?

oh, im not sure. im of europe so im waiting for an EU date

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

:D

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

:-)

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Bolverkur posted:

DQ7 is released in EU in sept this year as well. Thank god

cool. ive never played 7 and ive been waiting for this.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

hmm. well, maybe. the lords of the fallen wasnt very good though. but maybe they got better like the ds2 guys

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
dark souls 2 sucked but they (the from soft b team) still managed to make dark souls 3 afterwards

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

I didn't know the B team made it. I thought the regular guys did

the regular guys were working on the bloodborne dlc

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
if you play bloodborne and ds3 right next to eachother itll be really obvious that theres a big difference. but with that said DS3 is really good anyway

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

I've been liking it a lot more on PC than on PS3, since it runs a lot better. It's still got issues but it does a lot of cool things.

i liked the dlc, but theres not much i like about the main game except for a couple of bosses. and the concept of jumping down a massive well and going through 3 areas all the way to a poison slime cave with barely anything in it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
it was basiacly the reverse of Massive JRPG tower with final boss at the top of it

• Locked thread