Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

fade5 posted:

oh hey, another chat thread

lol no

who even uses that poo poo anymore?

Russians

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

My crusty old launch PS2 was starting to finally kick the bucket so I bought a crusty old backwards compatible launch PS3 that I've mostly used as a bluray player

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Classic Comrade posted:

did your PS2 overheat super easily cause goddamn lol mine certainly did

Nah, the moving parts on the laser were starting to crap out

Now the fuckin PS3 could easily double as a space heater because the simple act of watching a movie on it heats the room up a couple degrees when the fans kick on

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I do 100 pushups, 100 situps, 100 squats and 8.3 miles running every single day. I've been doing this for a little over 1000 days now, and I dream of being a ufc fighter! I'm going to join a mma gym just as soon as I get a new car!

You overdid it

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

oystertoadfish posted:

feats of athleticism performed by the basset hounds

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

In blacked-out baloogan's defense, Craig Ferguson was the best of the late night shows. Damning with faint praise, but still

:agreed:

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

docbeard posted:

I have actually seen almost no lawn signs this year.

Of course I live in Minnesota so I can't rule out the possibility that MIGF is wandering about o'nights and hunting them for sport.

There are fewer signs here all the time, but that's just because one of the shitheads running for county judge is having his cronies steal as many other signs as possible to open up good spots to put his signs.

If the other signs weren't going up I would 100℅ think it was MIGF doing it.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Shinjobi posted:

Excuse me batman is serious please don't

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Dave Chappelle wore the hat before Boosted did

:sad:

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Hillary 2020 posted:

I hope Democrats stay angry long enough to vote in the mid-terms.

It will all be forgotten as soon as one of their favorite characters gets killed off on one of those shows they watch where all the characters get killed off

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Someone told me Jill Stein is a good person. I know this is wrong, but I don't know any details on why.

I think being bad is probably a prerequisite to being on RT regularly

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

My dad's never around for Thanksgiving because he always gets stuck going to visit his inlaws in Louisiana so ha can do wtf he wants for Christmas. He actually dilutes the crazy a little bit even though he listens to Alex Jones unironically and wouldn't shut up about Jade Helm for a while. The rest of that side of the family is just that much worse.

Highhlight of the day was all the fuckos talking about how great it will be when Trump kicks all the freeloaders off Medicare while grandma is in the corner on her oxygen tank flipping them 1.5 birds.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Al! posted:

to be fair he spent at least two of those years sitting in a chair or bed staring into the abyss of a life without memories or focus

afaik he was focusing on jellybeans pretty hard

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

iospace posted:

Hey guys, still alive here. I've been detoxing from politics for a bit for my sanity's sake.

wb

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Al! posted:

im from the californian colony of portland

Our local news was showing some lady in Portland standing paralyzed with terror on the ice trying her damnedest not to fall on her rear end.

I guess that's gonna be their winter filler until we get some good poo poo like other southerners trying to drive in the lightest dusting of snow.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Yes, I'll have the "kill you're parents"

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Money was always gay but fortunately the coming Trumpkrieg will reduce us to bartering with possum meat

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

petit choux posted:

Jones' body is exploding in slow motion right now. He's going to be Limbaugh fat in a few years and he's going to have phlegm dripping from the corners of his mouth when he bellows out whatever bullshit he does. He's so loving corpulent that when I think of what a beauty he once was I'm pretty sickened. But hey, a working girl's gottta tussle.

He's the FROG-TECH guy all grown up

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Phyresis posted:

passed the gently caress out
screening christmas movies all day I guess
I really don't like christmas it needs to go away. you cannot separate its secular nature from its religious origin here. You want secular Christmas, check out japan

http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew

Yeah I'm down with the Santa/Colonel Sanders/Goku fusion

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Phyresis posted:

debbie reynolds died too

THANKS DONALD!

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Lastgirl posted:

rice is much cheaper and effective

im already lookin to score a costsco membership just for bulk rice for the end times

Buy some buckets too and sell Bakker buckets to rubes

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Mariana Horchata posted:

"excuse me SIR??

this is a TGI Friday's waiting area"

P. sure if I feel the craving for some microwaved food I can just do it myself, thanks TGI Friday's

Besides, I have a Waffle House if I wanna eat somewhere with a strong marijuana odor

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

TGI Friday's is for people who think Chili's is too ethnic

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

It's snowing here so there should be some good blooper footage of people trying to drive through an inch of snow in the south

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Baloogan posted:

you can *easily* support trump without going alt right.

True, you could go all the way and cut some eye holes in your momma's good bed sheets and hit up the local good ol' boys cross burnin

• Locked thread