Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

crazy cloud posted:

I can't seem to PM Lastgirl to notify officially that you won the election but you won the election congratulations!

since we got a winner officially declared now, here's the final version of the portrait of all the contestants. thanks for sitting for it everyone, i know those poses werent easy to hold.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

verrry nice

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

LUKE: wow my wampa injuries are comin along nicely tyvm
2-1B: sir this is actually the ship's zinger vat please swim through

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

that looks cool

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

why were they on somethingawful

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

mi ranchera favorita

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

so whats a good gateway album to ranchera? i like to keep up w latest trends etc

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

if he was born today hitler would do a webcomic that updated sporadically and people would use "worse than hitler" to mean someone who rarely publishes updates

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

wow i never noticed how racist my colleagues are this is eye opening lol

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

please dont move tviv here

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Baloogan posted:

:( excessive dragon flute practice strikes another goon

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

rudatron posted:

cat eating mexican food or whatever

sold

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

look at that piss car go

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

dj donny junior and the piss prince

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

these thousand islands are yours

but not the ranch moon

attempt no landings there

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

grey poopon

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Mariana Horchata posted:

Heya im bored let's play a game

Quote and match a C-SPAM poster to the adjacent person/object in the photo below as if it was a Rorschach test (please dont be nasty, be nice!)

A.triple sulk
B.lastgirl
C.mpb
D.mariana
E.zegermans
F.yinlock
G.baloogan
H.squizzle
I.lindsay
J.tudfuzz
K.cumshitter
L.zdr

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

yinlock is a lock for e or f im sure

yanglock still trapped in black lodge

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

blade runner but it wont work when you have to escape the explosion cos the timer is keyed to cpu clock cycles lmao but still, blade runner

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

watch blakes 7

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

exactly like that

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Al! posted:

[snaps fingers] zordon ramsay

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

i wanna say someone posted a vid of a dwarf stripper dressed like trump but i cant find it on google so maybe i dreamed it

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

crazy cloud posted:

The piss obsessed potus is brain damaged and beams his hosed up cognitive hallucinations into the rectangle in my pocket via space satellites

just like VALIS

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

facebook will stick around until all the boomers die and then be on life stuport until all the genxers die and then be worth literally zero dollars

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

croikey!

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

NT News posted:

“I remember saying in the morning that we needed to find this bloke because I wanted to run a headline along the lines of ‘Why I stuck a cracker up my arse’. Then (Deputy Editor Paul) Dyer pops up with “Why I stuck a cracker up my clacker”, and the rest is history.”

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

the real question is why does he have a python wrapped around his beer. options:

1) is illegitimate son of jake 'the snake' roberts
2) cant think of a second option

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

nit crew is fake news

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Mariana Horchata posted:

Nagelie Merchant

:vince:

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Al! posted:

oh i can also post this thing i spent a lot of time on now

that thing you spent a lot of time on looks cool

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Nebakenezzer posted:

I am old because I'm sitting in front of a TV and there is a new Spiderman movie out and I'm thinking "WTF, is this like reboot #3?"

depends where you count from

if you count the tobelerone maguires as the OG spidermans then its reboot #2 cos hes the third dude to play spiderman

if youre counting MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE SPIDERMANS then this is the first spiderman, whose debut was in captain america vs iron man: shut up and jam

if you count japanese spiderman: emissary of hell then you gotta count tv shows and probably cartoons too and i dunno probably like 9 reboots

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

al you should make that an out of this world / another world / flashback / anotherback game or somethin

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

gremlins were cool movies

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

the democrats are that dude who gets his camera stolen... was it rafterman?

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

ha ha ha oh is meester vestern beesiness man ohhhh mama i am too scyared to pees on obama byed and speel corporate secrets to nameless prostitutes, yes? who are certainly not kgb agents? i am soft fat man who lacks the courage to film this highly incriminating act ho ho ho

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Al! posted:

i think it looks better this way actually

i mss hannibal

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

i wanna play ur space quest al

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

DareToSlack posted:

So I mostly lurk and this is probably pet island poo poo, but this is my favorite subforum to read while on break at work, dreaming of eating oligarchs, so I'm posting this here. One year ago today, I had an apartment fire and I lost my best friend in the world: Karl the cat.

Karl was a good cat. In my opinion (though yours may vary), he was the best cat.

If you've got liquor in your house, I'd appreciate it very much if you took a shot in honor of my best friend, Karl the cat.

I know you fuckers are drinking anyway.

sorry about karl he sounds cool

• Locked thread