Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

Capn Beeb posted:

Did anyone figure out a way to port New Vegas items to Fallout 4? I miss my spiffy hat and sunglasses :(

Aparrently its a pain in the arse, but importing a hat and shades into F4 should be possible, using bodyslide. however, I have no idea what to do about different shaped heads, hairs & faces,

On a seperate note, Modern Firearms was hidden, so for goonkind, I am putting 2.03 up on my dropbox,
From now on, if anything gets vanished, and we have a recent version, please use the Fallout folder here
(please give it some time to upload, and please advise if you want to upload something bigger than a couple of hundred meg.)

staberind fucked around with this message at 03:43 on Jun 10, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Capn Beeb posted:

Dang :( What about porting Skyrim stuff? Any easier?

Actually, its easier, as there is a skyrim tpose floating around, so, you load that up as the base, pop whatever clothing/armor you want onto it, adjust so its at the right height, then change the pose to fallout 4, save, then open it again with the regular cbbe or whatever body and sliders you like, finally adjusting it so its just right, and save it.

Kizurue posted:

I have version 2.11 still if you would like me to throw it in there.

Go for it, I am not sure what it has changed, but better to have both. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/42lq66rskgmn9k5/AACCUAlO_7po5C5FdEVckxP8a?dl=0
I hope you can just drop stuff in there with that link, if not, pm me an email addy

Saint Sputnik posted:

The first draft might be a little confusing unless it's actually possible to rearrange the stupid animated icons on the poster.

I expect that poster can be altered, as there is a "vault meat" version of it already.

staberind fucked around with this message at 03:47 on Jun 11, 2016

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

KaiserSchnitzel posted:

How do I get rid of the ghetto booty that CBBE gave to Cait & Piper before I uninstalled it? It's like that mod was made by Sir Mix-a-Lot.

cbbe replaces the FemaleBody.nif file in Data\Meshes\actors\character assets\uninstalling it should revert it back to its normal Ice Ice Baby state.
if it has not, and you don't have anything else affecting your actor looks wise, you can safely make a folder called bak in meshes, and chuck FemaleBody.nif and female hands in there, until you come to terms with booty.

While I know you can pop open a workshop anywhere with the console, to scrap and hoover up cars and other random objects, BMW this mod adds a kind of bag of holding into the deal, excellent if you have also edited the scrap menus to be a little more realistic/generous.

staberind fucked around with this message at 17:47 on Jun 14, 2016

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Singing Sunflower posted:

They also recently grabbed Leonard Boyarski, who may or may not be involved in the hypothetical, unconfirmed Bloodlines sequel. :neckbeard:

I shall admit that this news excites me a little, VTM was pretty excellent,

Saint Sputnik posted:

Upgraded my perk overhaul to 2.0, every single one of the perks from the poster has been affected.

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/14997/

Here's what the paths look like now:

That looks good, I do have a dumb suggestion though: now I am using BMW, strong back is not really as much of an issue, so, if you feel more confident later in your hacking that poster up, you could make paths like game hunter, fisherking, Asimov, wasp factory, mutate to survive, & so on, which can give you damage buffs/defense against various mobs in the wasteland, eventually making them nonhostile/allies.

staberind fucked around with this message at 09:52 on Jun 15, 2016

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe
For the true SomethingAwful experience : Add this for a fuller "Wild wasteland" experience : animals have all mutated vocal chords, and express their displeasure, swearing animals.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe
So, we all like legendary mods, we all like more legendary mods added by extensions and dlc, we like 2 legendary mods, yay, (or 4, wowzers)!
but we don't like that the second legendary mod pool of, ugh, legendary mods is crap.
the solution is to make copies of all these legendary mods, and add the ap_legendary2 (and 3, 4.) keyword.
then run a script that gives those slots to everything,
I'm doing all this atm, its tiresome and boring, but the wasteland should get nice and wacky.

Actually : bollocks, let me find a fo4edit script to find/replace.

staberind fucked around with this message at 18:43 on Jun 18, 2016

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Sensenmann posted:

Yes. Be careful with the command, though. It will remove everything that's scrappable in the settlement, including doors to interior cells. That will break the castle quest line if you use it before a certain point in the story. Needless to say, the root cellar in Sanctuary and the basement at Croup Manor will also no longer be accessible after scrapall, so, yeah, works.

And ditch Spring Cleaning, Scrap Everything is better and lets you scrap even more poo poo. ;)

hmmmm, I wnder how well that will play with BMW. (it allows you to scrap outside of settlements)

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Roadie posted:

It also merges together the functionality of Loads of Ammo (normal/AP/incendiary/etc rounds for bullet weapons, multiple missile types, etc) and New Calibers (a bunch of weapons come in 5+ different calibers and you can craft barrel conversions between them).

The latter can be kind of a hassle, but now that I've played more with it, I think I like it. The way ammo and caliber spawning is randomized means that for the early game you have to switch weapons regularly based on what ammo types and calibers you have on hand, rather than being able to stick with one or two guns of choice all the time because you have all the ammo you'll ever need the first time you empty a raider camp.

At least for the early game, the weapon balancing stuff it does is pretty good. Your best weapons take down enemies fast, but getting a reliable supply of ammo is hard and you'll get killed yourself pretty quick in open combat unless you lean hard on chems.

Not to mention adding all this jazz to pipe weapons, (so they actually do a lot more damage, but you don't find the rounds so often), and practically anything else.
I made a pretty drat solid load order somehow, but I am still adding mods, very slowly,
I asked a mate to make some scripts for xedit to add stuff like keywords, and so on to data/attach point (if you are looking at the object modification window) so any and all legendaries can be added to up to 4 slots, I might look into making these uberlegendaries drop from bosses, as I basically prefer the hardmode of practically everything being a legendary mob, plus, I might try to tie in the weaponsmith and armorsmith benches to be able to add extra legendary slots to stuff,
that plus any mod any weapon will guarantee absolute mayhem.

As usual, "I do not speak english" = instant download : http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15376/ "merronsaidaa"

staberind fucked around with this message at 21:55 on Jun 20, 2016

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Alan Smithee posted:

Question, does anyone happen to know if there's compatibility between Fallout and Skyrim mods? ie bringing in models made for one of those games into the other

yes, and the answer is Nope, not perfectly directly, and yes. skyrim is "easiest" as its the most similar to fo4's layer of polish & bugs on a 14 year old engine.
importing and tweaking stuff is a great deal of what people have been doing recently.
static models are the easiest, which is why there are a strange amount of swords in the game, at the other end : for clothes/armor there is a skyrim/fo4 pose converter that's a doddle,
but of course, people want fo3/nv stuff, for that you have to use blender, a not entirely intuitive 3d modelling program to change the static or tpose, then I think it requires going backwards and forwards in nifskope beta to get it to work ingame, and then (for me the easiest), making the textures work.

the nif (mesh) has been changed slightly, to incorporate materials among other things, so, whatever you want to put into fo4 needs those details added and the mesh updated...

tldr, if you have a boner for morrowind daedric armor in fallout four, its not unpossible to have it, but easier to make it from scratch than try importing it.

I am thinking for another wild wasteland mod, we need a new faction : console users.
also,
this mod is loving amazing and the video is a proclick : http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15398/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbGww8pFpF0

staberind fucked around with this message at 13:20 on Jun 21, 2016

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe
Waaaaaitaminute : f4se has not been updated to the latest exe of fo4. so please yao gui that in mind, although silverlock is usually pretty quick with updates, right now nothing works with f4se requirements.

staberind fucked around with this message at 21:42 on Jun 21, 2016

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe
http://f4se.silverlock.org/
Fallout 4 runtime 1.5.307 < supported by f4se
latest is Fallout 4 runtime 1.5.412.0 < for the uh, new dlc.
but hey, if it somehow works for you, that's awesome.

staberind fucked around with this message at 21:19 on Jun 21, 2016

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe
Thats awesome, its my cockup then, Glad to be wrong!

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Seashell Salesman posted:

Did they actually rev fallout.exe when they released contraptions? Doesn't seem like there is any reason to.

gasman posted:

They didn't. But if you ever opt into beta updates, steam will continue to update to the latest beta until you opt out.

Yeah, I opted out ages ago, but it seems steam opted me right back in,
After some fiddling, Back to slightly less hosed exe, the beta was for worthless crap : beths modding junk.

staberind fucked around with this message at 21:42 on Jun 21, 2016

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Otacon posted:

it was a first draft and the first time i actually looked at it from outside

wtb invisible floors

ddprods glass stuff is nice, especially if you use the woodywoodwood glass, and retex the wood to something less woody, like aluminium, or go mad and do gold inlaid blued steel.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe
Ok, what did the minipatch touch, my separate install runs ok, (once I got rid of that beta nonsense), I'll archive it (the prior files)and put it up somewhere 'till f4se updates.

Edit :yeah, its not exactly a legal gray area, but as you need everything else to actually play the game, I suspect its understandable.

staberind fucked around with this message at 03:36 on Jun 23, 2016

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Oh god this mod's Nexus page is indecipherable. Does it add like 100 new extremely lore-unfriendly weapons?

Yes! its mental, on the other hand, it seems to have added everything to levelled lists and so on. so, if there is a specific set of guns you like, but cannot be arsed to create constuction and ll support for them, you can use that, supermutants spawning with miniguns that do 80 damage per shot are always fun.

Meanwhile, If I feel particularly creative later, I might make a "Shut up little man" mod for the longs.

staberind fucked around with this message at 07:03 on Jun 23, 2016

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe
I dunno that looks p. interesting, but I like the idea of playing as a raider. roll on nuka world.

Is there any way to completely get rid of the power armor fuel, enter, exit, and workbench use animations? I've officially seen them enough times and am ready to move on to the phase in my life where I never see them again.

you can speed up/use different anims for the pa, but the rest?
hm, set pa fuel cell use to 0, so you only need to put one in each pa frame once.
I have no idea about the workshop anims, but perhaps speeding them up might help.
similarly, when you talk to some slaves farmers and they gently caress about a bit before snapping to attention for their ubermench.

Otacon posted:

Oh, I actually use Buildable Power Armor Frames and scrap/remake all my frames.

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/6698/

Also there's an optional setting to allow you to craft them from scrap
this plus melting any and every container and making your own negates most of the effects of the cell reset bug, however, I think there are so other odd things like power-lines or some crap vanish that's guaranteed to piss on your kellogs.

staberind fucked around with this message at 03:53 on Jun 24, 2016

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

boneration posted:

If you mean Manufacturing Extended then I'm using it and the recycler does work, it just seems to get a little tied up when stuff like ammo goes through it. I watched it for five or ten minutes and it would go a minute at a time doing nothing and then poo poo out a bunch of aluminum or whatever. Sometimes the press goes up and down to no effect too. Mine is basically a vacuum hopper feeding the recycler and then a sorter that sends what I want down the line and the rest back into a storage hopper. I tried using a workshop storage hopper for the end of the line but it seemed to start looping raw materials through the recycler.

PS if you aren't using Manufacturing Extended you really ought to. It does a lot of poo poo the base DLC ought to have done in the first place.

I had a look at it, it says it can recycle humans. I want so bad to click on someone and then click on that.... thing, and have the say "okay," or "on it" and just climb in to be recycled.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe
More to the point, can the stocks be built underwater?
Like a certain chair.
Make yourself comfortable Murfia.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe
Because I am pretty hands on with modding, The NMM is what I use, the caveat is probably using dated mod profiles, manually cleaning out the data folder when A Bright Idea takes ahold of me,

Right now I am stealthing around with that crazy Russian Syringer mod, creating packs of bloatflies that I sometimes trim down to a couple, and following them around. active plugins is around 226 but I have merged a few together.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

FlyinPingu posted:

the mod author can get the stolen mod taken down, so who cares
its extra hassle, especially as beth have half arsed their moderation "team".

I'm still experimenting with levelled lists, removing most of the pipe weapons apart from the revolvers, as they don't look totally gash & adding any and all stuff from mods to levelled lists, including chance to have legendary effect,
In other news, the longs were, uh, adjusted, dunno if it works yet, will go see now.

staberind fucked around with this message at 11:29 on Jul 2, 2016

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Is there a mod that just removes fusion core ejection from the Nuclear Physicist perk? I found one that does it but it also hugely increases the fusion core efficiency part of the perk, which I don't really want.

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15905/
replaced the other mod with this.
I also made an esp to make all the power armour stations the smaller ones, and then thought about looking for one on the nexus. derp.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Lotish posted:

A while back I decided to try out CBBE for similar reasons and somehow I hosed it up and got the skin meshes...mangled? Something like that, but somehow all the ladies in the game turned into burn victims as every skin texture, including ghouls, got merged into one horrible thing.

Yeah, its pretty horrific, I'd suggest going for NWS NUCLEAR Nude and choosing whatever dirty skin you like.

Well, as you may have noticed, all the frames are roughly the same, despite being called raider frame or whatev's and the armour just adds x amount of resistance to x damage plus being cosmetically different.
Peoples best bet is to edit this : Somewhat Unique Frames, So you have different inherent bonuses, from the frame, combined with whatever you decide to skin it with.

staberind fucked around with this message at 07:51 on Jul 5, 2016

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Tenzarin posted:

Use a legendary crafting mod and make a bunch of sprinter's gear. 10% per legendary with sprinter. I tried it out it was pretty nice moving at 60%.

Legendary Modification + Legendary Modification Enhanced things just get mad fast, also, unaked power armor, so your earings of legendary speed actually have an effect while in PA

FlyinPingu posted:

what are some good armor mods that actually require CBBE

Eli's collection is pretty good, I occasionally search for "cbbe" and filter by latest mods.

staberind fucked around with this message at 11:18 on Jul 5, 2016

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe
WotC is the mod we love to hate, while we dread its pernicious ways, its the mod we deserve.

Its the natural evolution of F4's settlement mechanic. Own the wastes.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Who is DDProductions83 and are his mods funny haha or funny off-meds? Eg. http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15842/

I donated to the Modder on the premise of an April fools joke, I regret nothing.
Everything I build usually involves their "Glass stuff" mod, He rants plenty on youtube about stuff, sounds like a typical demented Goon.
his latest merge is pretty mental, I'd go for the prior one, or manually merge some of his building mods.

The "Shut up little Longs" mod seems to suck, so I will try again later,
right now I am merging all the "Add Legendary effects to weapons & armor" mods I have atm, and making them all play well together.
this involved making some (many) constructable (for a significant amount of materials) & detachable, eventually I will go overboard and give absolutely everything the ability to have 4 mods on the awkcr weapons and armor benches.
I have no idea how to script in objects dropping with more than one effect, so far.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Cirosan posted:

~

I think it's about time I left FO4 modding behind, myself. I've made no secret of the fact that I don't think FO4 is a good game, and this is about the last straw. Got some good notoriety out of FDI, but at the end of the day I'm just working to improve a game I couldn't care less about for the benefit of a community that's toxic on its best days. Apologies for the salt, and apologies for dragging drama into the modding thread.

To at least end on something positive, I was working on a way to get non-English FDI onto consoles. Might still go through with it, but I need a long break from the FO4 scene either way.

No one thinks its drama, your opinions hold weight here and I totally agree with your perspective,
I gave up on F4 as a game I could enjoy due to its lovely plot choices. now I just faff about making settlements and shooting things with fun guns and junk. (thats a lie, I'm actually trying to find a compromise between awkcr and legendary weapons' workbench), but I digress; its better to do what you enjoy.

SplitSoul posted:

Yes, I believe so, but it would be an insane amont of work. You'd have to make new meshes for every piece of clothing and armour in the game, create an .esp with specific paths for all these items, set up the folder structure correctly and probably a bunch of other things that I'm forgetting.

bodyslide. its what it does.

Which mod are people using to remove the limit on how much food and water excess can get stored in your settlement workshops?

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12430/ get the fh one as well if needed.

staberind fucked around with this message at 16:30 on Jul 12, 2016

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Do you use the attack reducer bit of this as well?

I was unaware there was one,
I'll be increasing them, giving my bitchmades something to think about other than their fingernails. I want an army of synth longs roaming the 'wealth, smacktalking everything. and stocks, stocks everywhere. especially near the swearing animals.
we can make sentries, lasers, rocket launchers. I don't want them to be silent. ever.

Rhymenoserous posted:

Cirosan I think the correct way to show your contempt for the game and the community would be to mod an oblivion gate into every settlement in fallout 4 in what is ostentatiously your perk overhaul.

The de-radding things, they should be more widespread and look like oblivion gates, as a certain other Modder agree's

staberind fucked around with this message at 22:09 on Jul 12, 2016

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Is this a poem? In either case I think the reason for the attack reducer is that the food and water in your workbench at a settlement increases the likelihood of an attack, so if you leave some place like Abernathy alone forever it will just get attacked more and more unless you go clear the bench periodically.

I want blake albernathy to be knee deep in skulls. I want the entire family, including their dead daughter & the cow to be deaf, due to the ceaseless pounding of artillery.
you don't need to be able to hear things to farm mutfruit, corn & tato's, the holy trinity of glue.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

FlyinPingu posted:

if by "not the most stable" you mean "a giant idiot manchild", sure

This.
Maybe he's on the spectrum or something, but he did Good Work, I might not agree with everything he thinks, but its a shame he got ground down by morons.

Veotax posted:

Wasn't he also the guy that made that April fools 'quest mod' (that just killed you in dumb ways) that pissed off a lot of people on the nexus?

Yeah, it was pretty glorious.

staberind fucked around with this message at 11:02 on Jul 13, 2016

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

SeanBeansShako posted:

Dude is doing it with every single useable item. Just whack them in all in a single mod dude, gosh.

Also what is with all the radio stations suddenly showing up on Nexus? I mean, I am not complaining now.

To continue this, a bug in a mod which actually turns somebody into a bug.

NIN radio station is dreamy, but my game seems to hate it though, freezes every so often. Pity.

we call it the khafka bug.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe
Buncha people including mesself were talking about this before : http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16595/ Growing Settlements (WIP)

also

LGBT Family WIP Almost Complete Need Help Please by Herald777
Fallout 4 » Immersion

(*snip)
I’m a console user (I test my mod on my Xbox One), so I have nothing against
console users or pc users.

Do NOT publish this mod without my permission on either Bethesda.net or Nexus.
ONLY publish this mod with my permission. You will receive permission ONLY if
the problems have been fixed and there is no other way to send this back to me
for me to publish. I WILL give anyone who tries to attempt to fix these
problems credit in my description as long as you message me a request for
credit. I and others will greatly appreciate your help.

I dont see robosexual, Mai immuhshun.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

Azhais posted:

Not exactly self building looking at it. Just a static hidden settlement that gets uncovered bit by bit as settlers arrive. Kinda like Major League.

yeah, thats true, but its a step away from settlers staring into space or wandering around until they decide to do some gardening (if you planted a buncha crap for them first, because you alone know how to put a new plant into the ground).

as long as I dont have settlers coming up to me and saying "Hi, i'm new here, my pronouns are shelf, dragon & dragonshelf, I am an otherkin. are there any bits of ground you need me to peer meticulously at?"

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

pmchem posted:

hmm, found details in WorkshopScript.psc:
function DailyUpdateSurplusResources
(contains...)

bool bAllowScavengeProduction = true
if currentStoredScavenge > maxStoredScavengeBase + maxStoredScavengePerPopulation * updateData.totalPopulation
bAllowScavengeProduction = false
endif

It also determines scavenge amount, including stations. Daily update, by all accounts, is called every 24 in-game (non-sleep/wait, also non-fast travel) hours (see: http://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=StartTimerGameTime_-_ScriptObject ). Scavenging stations are also dealt with via WorkshopRatingScavengeGeneral in WorkshopParentScript.psc.

I referred someone to a mod earlier that stopped errm, stopping the collection & storage of water and food beyond a certain point, as thats vanilla behaviour, rather irritatingly,
i'm not certain but having a look at the mechanics of that might help as well, and avoid clashes with your mod. Uncapped Settlement Surplus also : Water 2 water & Expanded Scavenge Station Items

oh, and the ck in its present state is a mess, maybe it will be updated, xedit is what a lot of people use instead, however, that has a few issues too.

staberind fucked around with this message at 02:41 on Jul 25, 2016

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

gasman posted:

I'm sure he'd make one if you ask nicely, in japanese.

I could, but Japanese just gets turned to ??????????????????????????????????????? by nexus.
beats me.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

quote:

FIXES
General optimization and stability improvements
Jun and Marcy Long are no longer essential after completing "Sanctuary"

I was wondering why the stocks dont really work so well.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe

7seven7 posted:

Cheers. I'll give that a go.

I just dropped anything that was updated yesterday into my seperate install and it works ok, problem is, I have a mod that seperates all the settlement building stuff into a seperate thang at the end, so, I have to uninstall or update that to see my vaulty stuff.

Yeah, Icons are a mess still.

staberind fucked around with this message at 19:38 on Aug 5, 2016

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe
I have an idea : PIPMON Go.

someone go make it, I cannot be assed.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe
Race customizer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Fun Shoe
Uploading '179 : here you go: http://sabercathost.com/Bfq/Feltchfah.7z

Steam just ignores any settings you make anyway.

Using a seperate install on an ssd really works out ok,
until the nmm decides to symlink everything,
Its getting to the time I make a new computer soon anyway, so I have the joy of kicking around w7 until it behaves to look forward to.
I think I will make a raid as well, I have a bunch of 1tb disks lying around,

Kurui Reiten posted:

How is it hard to wait for a day until F4SE is updated, though?

What if its not?
what if they decide to take a break?
How hard is it to realise that you have a greatly developed sense of entitlement?
The great thing is, because of that entitlement, you are likely to melt down spectacularly.
I'll be keeping an eye on you kiddo.
they are not employed by valve, bethesda or steam. they are updating quickly because they are awesome doodz.
This does not affect me so dramatically, as I mentioned above, But its frustrating that we don't actually have a choice when it updates/breaks.
on the one hand, its great that they update every few days, as we can assume that maybe a glaring bug might be fixed, but you can see the downside.

staberind fucked around with this message at 02:28 on Aug 10, 2016