Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nawid
Mar 27, 2011
Ah, that makes total sense. Dumb me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nawid
Mar 27, 2011
Wait, but I think I did have waiver priority over the Hightower and West adds.

Nawid
Mar 27, 2011

Azhais posted:

Well, your round 1 picks were all invalid due to maxx. Given that the hightower/west adds were done when waivers processed, likely they had valid round 1 picks, then your round two picks came up with nothing left to add
Makes sense. So... does anyone want Maxx Williams?

Nawid
Mar 27, 2011
Sneaky win, thank you horrible 49ers run defense.

Nawid
Mar 27, 2011
My WRs are underperforming big time (besides AJ Green), if even just Dez becomes Dez again, I would be doing much better.

Nawid
Mar 27, 2011
AJ Green nooooooo! I never get to see the healthy version of my team :(.

Nawid
Mar 27, 2011
Bernard tore his ACL, gently caress, gently caress, leading my division but championship hopes are dimming.

Nawid
Mar 27, 2011

Sataere posted:

Anderson Shi and/or Azhais. I understand my team is hot garbage. I understand that it would cost draft picks to make a trade. What I don't understand is why you guys won't answer my PMs. :argh:

poo poo, if anyone is willing to trade running backs, talk to me.
I sent you a trade offer for your RB.

Nawid
Mar 27, 2011

Frgrbrgr posted:

Oh my god this game right now

Raiders biiiitch!

Also yeah it sucks that Beer is getting a playoff spot and either me, Papes, or lovely Diaper are not.

Nawid
Mar 27, 2011
Most important fantasy game of the season for me and my TE1 is not likely to play, my WR1 died last week, and my RB1 has a concussion. Come on, bullshit luck, give Dez 3 TDs.

Nawid
Mar 27, 2011
I don't know what happened that led to Papes benching David Johnson, but bless the world.

Nawid
Mar 27, 2011

Papes posted:

Well, glad my playoff chances just went down the toilet due to misusing the worst user interface on the internet.

To be fair, I probably won anyway (depends on tonight), and I definitely would've won anyway had I not started Gronk.

Nawid
Mar 27, 2011
That Rob Kelley for Dion Lewis switch up was slick.

When is the trade deadline btw? I think I'm keeping my roster for the rest of the season, but I'm going to offload some of my good players as soon as the season ends.

Nawid
Mar 27, 2011

Sataere posted:

Thanks. I'm still not sure trading Kelley was the right move long-term. There is a 50/50 chance he ends up being the lead back next year, but they also have Marshall in the wings. The problem is that I like Kelley as a runner, but I don't love him. If he looked like Howard running, I never would've traded him.

I think he beasts out the rest of the year and wish you the best. I still need a second running back for the rest of the season. As it stands, it'll take a miracle for me to get the number one pick. But I like my chances,if building a strong team going forward.

I think he won't start next year, a pure win now move for me.

Nawid
Mar 27, 2011
Thank god, I play Sataere the week where everyone on my team died.

RIP Gronk, AJ Green, Gio, JMatt.

I don't see myself winning the championship without Gronk AND AJ Green so hopefully Green is back in two weeks.

Nawid
Mar 27, 2011

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

How the gently caress do I keep winning.

It's some serious BS and you being in the playoffs instead of Papes is a crime.

Nawid
Mar 27, 2011
Jeez, I went from the best team (or at least very close) to the worst team in the league the past two weeks. Unless AJ Green comes back, I am hosed for playoffs

Goddamn injuries.

Nawid
Mar 27, 2011

Alucard posted:

How in the gently caress did I end up with 7 wins this year when I had 1 RB?

Some of us have less.

I will be doing lots of trades once fantasy playoffs are over. Everyone who isn't AJ Green is available.

Nawid
Mar 27, 2011
Also wow at five 7-7 teams.

Nawid
Mar 27, 2011

Anderron Shi posted:

I started the season 1-5 wtf
And are now the #1 seed! I called you getting into the playoffs too. Your team is stupid stacked. You have the best QB, arguably the two best WRs in dynasty, and your RB set is so good that your RB5 is better than my RB1.

still lol at drafting Dwayne Allen with the sixth overall pick

Nawid
Mar 27, 2011
My team died en route to the playoffs. Pray 4 me.

Nawid
Mar 27, 2011
Hey our game is close too.

Nawid
Mar 27, 2011

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

gently caress you Kirk.

Jordan Reed punched himself out of the game too.

If you want a real QB, you know where to find me.

Nawid
Mar 27, 2011
So, I'm about to celebrate my win when I realize that I set the matchup wrong. And that I really lost by a lot.

Nawid
Mar 27, 2011
Going to order the draft for next year after tonight, and then we should see who is back for next year and open up trades.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nawid
Mar 27, 2011
Sataere's team went from tire fire, to decent, even. I think the 16 keeper roster is really helping with parity.

You will be missed Beer!

Is everyone else still in?

• Locked thread