Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

Never don't cosmic.

Invest all your money in squirrels.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

Gibbering Madness posted:

Please add iod's TTE video to the op, thanks.

do this but also don't do this

here's what I found when I checked my random screenshots folder icr, hope it is helpful:

first we have doom getting trapped in a cutscene while I dominate

one of our greatest sg names:

not sure what's going on here, might be some unamerican activities:

and the best thing that's ever been in this dumb game, taken from us too soon:

edit: I don't even remember why I did this, but here's a bonus squirrel girl soloing slag

and that time we spammed cow portals all over muscleheim, I think this one was mostly nick's doing

Irony.or.Death fucked around with this message at 20:18 on Jun 12, 2016

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

you don't waifupost enough

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

the people are so desperate for leadership that I was just mistaken for an officer, someone please log on and lead us/invite this chump Obmeiste for Ghostpilot

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

Lozareth posted:

I need someone to work on ttk-wise but not really sure who needs it anymore. Leaning towards Emma since no one's done her post-nerf. Thinking of Captain Marvel as well since her ttk's were with a half-defensive spec. Oh yeah, better bang out a couple Dr. Strange ttk's real quick to draw out the real Strange ttk'ers.

do nova

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

it should be squirrel girl

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

Chernobyl Peace Prize posted:

I hope this saves the 3 people still playing this game the time it takes to download TC.

It did, actually. Thanks.

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

It is with great joy and shame that I announce the founding of the Cosmic Cat Club, an elite group of idiots within Symbiote Groot Force dedicated to making terrible decisions. To apply for membership:
1. 2. 3.

Level 60, of course. And because this is an exclusive club wherein members are expected to possess some modicum of taste, I'm also going to need you to post your non-cosmic Hawkeye. Members spotted on a cosmic Hawkeye will be summarily excommunicated or executed, whichever is more convenient.

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

Flesh Forge posted:

It is totally OK to like things and not be optimal, and when people get mad that you like things and are not optimal the best approach is to smile and nod

While this is true in the abstract, it's important to remember that it is not OK to like Hawkeye whether he's optimal or not.

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

MC Nietzche posted:

I'm curious because I am fairly new to the game, who goes on the bad list?

mostly it's just hawkeye over and over again

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

the anime is coming from inside the thread

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Who would be Bilbo Baggins

that's definitely sv

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

Dely Apple posted:

I did a horrifying thing.

I regret it wholly.

As well you should! That's a disgustingly suboptimal way to spend cosmic worldstones. Nice work on the yellow name though, looking sharp.

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

If you like to gamble, armored core boxes are the highest potential patoff by a huge margin.

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

I just assumed he did that on purpose.

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

They get you a second damage type for power doop and he doesn't have a better layer/cd option for those points, so yes. You are.

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

Nah I usually gnaw on the red ones first, save the blue ones for checking my math.

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

I can beat that, I logged in to get the boxes and then logged out without bothering to open them

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

Soothing Vapors posted:

unbearable rudeness going on itt right now imo

e: except for you brett j. sunman, ty

At least ramadu isn't here to bring up your wife, right? Could always be worse.

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

you probably accidentally logged into maple hieroglyphs instead of future fight, so nobody plays anyone

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

in future fight

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

madcow posted:

I am pretty sure they said at one point that most of the people that try the game don't even make to max level with one character, according to their metrics. So, I imagine this is aimed at trying to solve that problem to some degree, as are revamping the story chapters, etc.

Then once those things are in place, I am sure they will get around to pumping out content for all you crusty vets that got entranced by ICR's sweet melody called "COSMIC TODAY!".

I certainly hope not, because that's not a solvable problem. It's 2016, most people who play any game are going to spend like five minutes or less on it.

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

why would you imagine any of them have changed since the last time you logged in

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

In fairness I didn't notice I was an officer even back when I was logging in.

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

Gibbering Madness posted:

In before Lizardman starts jacking it to that

you took 18 minutes and you think you made it in time?

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

idle in avengers tower for a while, then stop logging in

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

Why has Ryolnir never shared this part of his past with us? Shocking story.

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

ndub posted:

what killed it for me is that teleports don't go over/through obstacles any more. it's the same as walking but slightly faster. the homogenization and item revamp had to happen eventually and in a lot of cases it's fine, even good, but practically overnight this is turning into maybe the slowest game in the genre. thanks consoles, probably

The movement changes are 100% Asros hating boss rushing, he's been on record about this for a long time. Consoles have many sins, but the blame for this idiocy belongs to one man.

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

It's been pretty obvious for at least the past year or so that most of their staff want to work on a game with almost no resemblance to the one they actually work on, and just replacing everything is probably less work than finding a new job that will give you complete creative control

Too bad they forgot you have to make new content to go with your new game

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

we've been over this the servers can't handle that much size increase

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

I never thought I'd say this outside the context of squirrel girl but kelp is right

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

yeah

I'm not sure it's a great idea, but it's definitely an ambitious approach to the problem of everyone at gaz wishing they worked on a different game

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

please remember to remove ten pixels from the back of your car today, to honor this man's hard work

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

Kenby posted:

I don't know what's more depressing... logging in to an empty SG, or knowing that all your internet superhero pals are now unironic cellphone gamers. :smithicide:

Was this your plan all along ICR?

if it's any consolation my cellphone gaming is still ironic

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

mister sixty nine is playing known korean phone game marvel future fight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

Yes, they stopped doing them. I think they tried to start one more after that and it was poorly received for some reason, so they just gave up.

• Locked thread