Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What was your favorite Titan from Titanfall 1?
gundam
megatron
that russian robot from pacific rim
goku
View Results

Taiso
Feb 20, 2002

Crush them now!
Will this game be the game to break the hold Dota has over me? Probably not, but I'm excited!

Taiso fucked around with this message at 06:42 on Nov 6, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taiso
Feb 20, 2002

Crush them now!

Psion posted:

shut up and buy it launch day. one of us. one of us.

Take a trip to Mexico with us and spend your hard earned pesos!

Taiso
Feb 20, 2002

Crush them now!

Antoine Silvere posted:

:yeah:

edit: lol at the title change

It's lovely. Can it be changed to something that isn't dumb?

I like how the Ronin can drag its sword behind it like an animu.

Taiso fucked around with this message at 21:39 on Jun 15, 2016

Taiso
Feb 20, 2002

Crush them now!
I was surprised to hear the grappling hook is something you have to put in your loadout. I can't imagine wanting to use anything besides it. Better not be a late level unlock or some bullshit.

Taiso
Feb 20, 2002

Crush them now!

Antoine Silvere posted:

Yeah, I kind of regret picking the holo decoy class in my second game, grappling hook is way better :(

Wow, half your time with Titanfall 2 was without grappling hook, that's a sad state of affairs.

Taiso
Feb 20, 2002

Crush them now!

ninjahedgehog posted:

My hope is that the campaign ends up killing the main character (it's the dudes who made Modern Warfare, it's not like they haven't done it before) but your consciousness gets transferred to Keffiyehbot and you play as him for the rest of the game. Titanfall 3 becomes a robot buddy cop movie.

I mean, tell me this dude doesn't deserve his own game:

D walker was his granddad

Taiso
Feb 20, 2002

Crush them now!
Can the thread be renamed already?

Taiso
Feb 20, 2002

Crush them now!
Titanfall 2: I have no walls and I must wallrun

Taiso
Feb 20, 2002

Crush them now!
I'm fairly certain I'll get my money's worth. I'm not worried. I sure as hell am not going to play it on consoles though.

Taiso
Feb 20, 2002

Crush them now!
Scorch pro tip, if you look straight up and shoot your gas canisters they'll land behind you about a titan length away, makes it super easy to put them on top of a drop ship.

Taiso
Feb 20, 2002

Crush them now!

Aquasnake posted:

Installed on the new PS4, and wow, controllers sure are a thing. Already turned on bumper jumper,but I went to the stationary target shooting gallery and I can't seem to hit the broad side of a barn even while standing still. It seems that I'm simultaneously over and under aiming whenever I move the stick. No combination of sensitivity and thumbstick style changes seems to help. Any advice?

is your TV set to gaming mode? Input lag makes aiming so much harder.

Taiso
Feb 20, 2002

Crush them now!

Wang posted:

Ran into a goon stack last night on the Oregon server a couple of times, definitely hurts being on the other side of those. Can't remember the one goon who was shotgunning while cloaked but he had was a really good Ronin pilot. I know Keyframe was one of the goons, will have to join up sometime to roll fools. Good games

Sounds like Codeacious

Taiso
Feb 20, 2002

Crush them now!

Knifegrab posted:

Added Film Grain slider. - gently caress yes finally!

gently caress yea, can I add even more?

Taiso
Feb 20, 2002

Crush them now!

I dont even play on Xbox, but I loving did it anyway, I want a digital BT.

Taiso
Feb 20, 2002

Crush them now!

chumbler posted:

I actually kinda like crash site because it has a lot of nice side paths for pilots.

The office map can burn in hell, though.

you are my polar opposite.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taiso
Feb 20, 2002

Crush them now!

s.i.r.e. posted:

How do I do this?

you have to download the 7-11 app, and buy 2 dew or dorito products (2 dew drinks, or 2 doritos, or 1 dew + 1 dorito) and have them scan the app at checkout, and they email you a code. I've not gotten my email yet though