Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Peewi
Nov 8, 2012

I can't wait to get the master sword and immediately throwing it away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peewi
Nov 8, 2012

Gorgolflox posted:

This game has bomb arrows? I really hope there is a crafting system for items and such. I want bomb arrows, I want a million of them.

We haven't seen it, but crafting has been confirmed to be in. The descriptions of rubies and sapphires mention containing the power of fire and ice, respectively, making me think they'll be used for crafting fire and ice arrows.

Peewi
Nov 8, 2012

Carbon dioxide posted:

Those Zoras are based on their Oracle of Ages design aren't they?

Looks more like TP zoras to me.

Peewi
Nov 8, 2012

Jedi Knight Luigi posted:

Didn't they do this in Wind Waker too?

The least weapon-like weapon in Wind Waker was sticks, though.

Peewi
Nov 8, 2012

deadly_pudding posted:

Speaking of that, I gotta remember to buy the Hyrule Warriors DLC before the wii u eshop goes dark.

The Wii shop channel still works. I don't think you have to worry about the Wii U eshop being shut down any time soon.

Peewi
Nov 8, 2012

JustJeff88 posted:

Quoting this in hopes of a reply, as I would also like to know.

Four Swords Anniversary was a time limited thing on 3DS. It was free, but you can't get it any more.
Four Swords Adventures has never been rereleased and is only available on Gamecube.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peewi
Nov 8, 2012

Nanigans posted:

What’s a korok seed

(I mean 100% as in shrines and story—korok seeds are insanity)

Okay, but when you say 100% people are going to assume you mean as shown on the in-game completion counter. Which does include korok seeds.