Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I stay or should I go?
This poll is closed.
Please stay 195 31.20%
Go away 136 21.76%
Who cares? 99 15.84%
gently caress you op, your soccer sucks and your tea tastes like poo poo! 195 31.20%
Total: 625 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
A burn is a burn, weiner-dudes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Velkest posted:

"Man, Britain sure is poo poo", says the lefty. "Now Uganda, there's a country fit for every liberal!"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uganda_Anti-Homosexuality_Act,_2014

Ooops.

yeah but on the other hand, that superslam was very good

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Doctor Schnabel posted:

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

Doctor Schnabel posted:

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Velkest posted:

"Man, Britain sure is poo poo", says the lefty. "Now Uganda, there's a country fit for every liberal!"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uganda_Anti-Homosexuality_Act,_2014

Ooops.

actually it was just afunny picture

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Is the Isle of Inbreds a Mad Max wasteland yet?

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
turns out having a market tantrum doesn't actually dissolve society

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

holy poo poo

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Uganda be kidding me

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
if the simpsons does an ep on this i bet mr burns says 'brexcellent' at some point

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

Uncle Wemus posted:

Uganda be kidding me

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Mozi posted:

if the simpsons does an ep on this i bet mr burns says 'brexcellent' at some point

That's too clever for the simpsons

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer
I mean gay people in Uganda would likely be a lot better off if it was still a colony.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
I'm pretty sure old, cruel British homosexuality laws are still in force in some parts of the world. I think a guy in Malaysia maybe?? got convicted of Being A Gay under some maybe 19th century British thing.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

jBrereton posted:

I'm pretty sure old, cruel British homosexuality laws are still in force in some parts of the world. I think a guy in Malaysia maybe?? got convicted of Being A Gay under some maybe 19th century British thing.

did they burn his nuts off and tell him it was for his own good, like turing?

Roki B
Jul 25, 2004

Medical Industrial Complex

Biscuit Hider
When is article fiddy happening? I'm beginning to suspect they're scared.

Dravs
Mar 8, 2011

You've done well, kiddo.
Probably not until 2017. They want to wait for some other countries to join them in leaving the EU so they can get a better deal.

whatever7
Jul 26, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
The Brits never wanted to be part of the Europe. They wanted to be part of EU when their economy was poo poo; keep voting no on most of the integration issues to slow down the progress of EU; wanted out when the economy is doing decently.

The politicians are all open or secret brexiters. Cameron organized a referendum when the national anti-EU sentiment is high, so they can hide themselves behind the "national mandate". Oldman Corbyn is a brexiter too, he barely did anything in the referendum campaign.

"The EU is in a chaotic state, I think it's time to jump ship" said UK.
"You have done your job well, come back and debrief" said US.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Doctor Schnabel posted:

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

hemophilia posted:

I know the social differences of chattel slavery vs indentured servitude vs roman slavery but you're pursuing a retarded defenseless point in that guns don't enable slavery any more than another show of force.

Jesus loving christ is there a single thread that assholes like you won't steer towards gun debates? Just gently caress off already.

Roki B
Jul 25, 2004

Medical Industrial Complex

Biscuit Hider

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

Jesus loving christ is there a single thread that assholes like you won't steer towards gun debates? Just gently caress off already.

Lol at you bringing it up again it is like you are...

Shooting yourself in the foot lolololololol

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Roki B posted:

Lol at you bringing it up again it is like you are...

Shooting yourself in the foot lolololololol

Shut up, bitch.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

whatever7 posted:

The Brits never wanted to be part of the Europe.
I mean the British political establishment created the ECSC which was the founding element of the EU right back in the forties, attempted to join the EEC but were rebuffed by the French, and the British electorate voted to join in a referendum so I don't know that's very true.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

I hadn't posted about it in a while and didn't intend to but since you're a baby I think we really should revisit british oversmugness wrt guns believing things like slavery wasn't that bad until americans used guns

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

hemophilia posted:

I hadn't posted about it in a while and didn't intend to but since you're a baby I think we really should revisit british oversmugness wrt guns believing things like slavery wasn't that bad until americans used guns
*in extremely William Wilberforce voice* "Before the second amendment I could understand the moral justification for slavery, but now we should abolish it, to besmirch America"

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

hemophilia posted:

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

actually guns have a very "forbidden fruit" cachet over here

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Maybe letting all of Eastern and Central Europe and Turkey into the EU and NATO was a mistake...

Manic X
Jul 1, 2015

:britain:

I gotta wear my tin foil hat for this one, but there seems to be an agenda to demilitarise American Citizens, so even though the shootings that are happening are horrific, I think it's ignorant for the UK to comment on a value their society was never built upon. In other words, I agree, we need to gently caress off with this one and let the US democracy decide what's best for the people.

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Uncle Kitchener
Nov 18, 2009

BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
Why make Boris the foreign minister? That's just silly look at his hair people would mistake him for Trump.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

thread redeemed

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Manic X posted:

I think it's ignorant for the UK to comment on a value their society was never built upon.

UK society was built a lot longer ago than american, and when it was it did include the right to defend yourself and bear arms. in fact it was required for the running of society before the invention of professional police

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
the only thing that can stop a bad guy with a gun is a robot with a bomb.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Jose Mengelez posted:

the only thing that can stop a bad guy with a gun is a robot with a bomb.

What stops a robot with a bomb?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Chichevache posted:

Stairs?

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf

The stairs protect you from the robot now. What'll they think of next.

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

:golfclap:

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Chichevache posted:

EMP grenade? Wait, do those exist outside of video games yet? poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Facebook Aunt posted:

EMP grenade? Wait, do those exist outside of video games yet? poo poo.

it's actually rather difficult to generate an EMP in real life and so far the closest thing we have to an EMP grenade is a nuclear bomb

which would definitely destroy the robot

• Locked thread