Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
Vac-Man sounds like a pretty lovely toy, it's great that he got to give birth to a rats of NIMH-like mini civilization of mice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
I just the other day posted in another thread about how people having stray memories of familiar characters with unfamiliar coloring might be blamed on their attendance at carnivals or low-rent theme parks, I'm enjoying the validation.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

Why do I want an Amusing Duck so much?

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

treiz01 posted:

The precursor to Mitch Hedberg?

Mitch Hedberg stole Steven Wright's shtick and nobody cared because people are awful and stupid.

edit: this is appropriate to post in this thread. Mitch Hedberg was a lovely knockoff Steven Wright.

Teriyaki Hairpiece has a new favorite as of 18:50 on Oct 2, 2016

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I thought Canada was more about sweet, sweet wheat.

Might have thought this up during a Canadian Mist-induced stupor.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

Grassy Knowles posted:

I don't like the game, but the advertisements are a pretty good exemplar of late stage capitalism, which is a laughing into the void type of funny.

The OK Soda of party games.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

Picard was in an episode of DS9. Technically correct is the best kind of correct.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

Facebook Aunt posted:

Is this one a majestic eagle or an angry chicken?

Yes!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

EorayMel posted:

The Waluigi lays on its back. Its body freezing in the icy wind. Beating its legs trying to get to warmth. But it can't. Not without your help.

But you're not helping.

That just looks like totems from an obscure but wealthy polytheistic culture of a thousand years ago. Like depictions of a lesser known god or demigod who scrubs your pots while you're asleep. Someone your grandmother might hit you upside the head for disparaging when you're 16 and rebellious because you're worried about taking your place as a man of the tribe.