Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Elkyrie posted:

No real help, but it's actually a mirror. I also want one.

Similarly, if anyone can point me towards a place that sells these:

I don't think my feet could be more ready for this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Here's the source by the way:

https://www.wholesaleclearance.co.uk/blog/attack-of-the-poorly-made-clones/

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Domus posted:

Eh, even if those are fake, there are very real examples of that popping up all the time. I work for a coin-op company, and the generic plush we get for our cranes is full of stuff like that. About a year back there was a poo poo ton of scooby-doo plush made from what was clearly leftover materials. I'm talking plaid and puke green fabric. The tag said "Adventure Dog". I was looking for a picture of some on their website, and while I didn't find any, I did notice they have a prize section called "Adulting". They just don't give a poo poo, because they know we'll buy from whoever has the cheapest plush.

Yeah but it was called "Adventure Dog" not "Spoopy Dude" so it's not at all the same thing.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Phlegmish posted:

I don't recall the TMNT having machine guns.

They did have guns but I can't remember whether or not they were of the machine persuasion.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

You Are A Elf posted:

Nego Grelpens

This is what they based the Ghostbusters franchises off.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Captain Invictus posted:

I remember seeing a video or two of Ashens years ago and being somewhat amused, but everything since then has been painfully unfunny for the most part, just going through the motions.

His one redeeming quality is that he doesn't do the Annoying Youtube Half-Shouting Voice like his friend Barry for instance.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Hardcordion posted:

Ooh, that reminds me.

Pizz'a me, Mario! Wo-hoo!

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Johnny Aztec posted:

That is a knockoff of a knockoff. It is NOT Amusing Duck.

"4RNUSEINY BUOK"
"Lem Ogg ns Tnur"

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Rigged Death Trap posted:

What if pokemon were digimon?

I always thought they were (or rather the other way around).

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

My lovely horse
Staring through my soul
Where are you going
With your sparse locks glowing in the dark

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

This is actually the least bootleg thing in the thread since its officially licensced by a publisher in Egypt from disney since the 50s and that eventually got to draw its own in-house comic sometime in the 60s.

Hes saying:
"Thats not Apollo, Thats Princess [transcribed:] Narciss Tut"

A lot of Americans probably don't even realize that the majority of Disney printed cartoons have been produced elsewhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Iwbn-s4ZZY

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

My Lovely Horse posted:

In my old job I once came across a fantastic primary/early secondary school textbook from India. It was a foreign language conversation book - you may know the kind, they usually have kids learning the language as identification characters and they get into all sorts of everyday conversations. "Good morning, my name is so-and-so." "Excuse me, when does the next bus leave." And so on. Except where regular books have the kids go abroad, or visitors from abroad coming to their home country, this one had a wild mix of entirely unlicensed comic characters. No changes were made to the topics, nor any acknowledgements that these were fictional characters from their own stories. This meant you got conversations where the kids exchanged phone numbers with Mickey Mouse and Asterix, only to learn that Count Dracula didn't have a telephone.

I immediately showed it to everyone and regret to this day that I never set aside half an hour to scan the whole thing. It was one of the most absurd things I've ever seen.

They do that in the US as well. [lex_luthor_stealing_someone's_toothbrush.jpg]

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Shai-Hulud posted:

Is this that achewood thing I keep hearing so much about?

No it's Polhéman.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

ImpAtom posted:

You must capture the complete set.

It behooves you to not leave any on the loose. Polhéman!

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Munchables posted:

I wish to excel the most
Unlike all past
To collect is the journey
Education is the passion

I ambulate through all regions
Inquisitive of the full breadth
All Polhemon have the knowledge
Inner energy

Polhemon, must collect
Us
It is the goal
Polhemon, we are acquainted
The globe must be save
Polhemon, must collect
Trustworthy organ
The bravery tugs

Mutual education
Polhemon, must collect
Must collect
Affirmative

All obstacles throughout
Shall deface bravest
Constant fighting
To acquire the zone

Follow along, the correct hour has come
There are no substitutes
Linked arms, we success
It is the dream

Polhemon, must collect
Us
It is the goal
Polhemon, we are acquainted
The globe must be save
Polhemon, must collect
Trustworthy organ
The bravery tugs

Mutual education
Polhemon, must collect
Must collect
Must collect
Must collect
Affirmative

Trap sprung :smugmrgw:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

"Yuouu cåäll thyet a knåäife?"

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Gorilla Salad posted:

Not bad, only took three and a half minutes of the eight minute running time before he actually showed the figure.

Remember when Ashen(s) was at least moderately witty? :member:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

EL BROMANCE posted:

I like Ashens just because he seems a nice guy and he could've turned into a complete rear end with his channel blowing up. The film was awful, mind.

I watched a video with him and some other guy and woman and whenever the woman tried to say something he basically ignored her and talked over her and I think he really loves the sound of his own voice.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

whiteyfats posted:

I like the AVGN videos where it's just him and his friend playing random old video games, with the occasional newer one. The Abobo's Big Adventure one was good.

The one guy he often plays with literally doesn't know anything about anything except some video games. If you try to tell me his not understanding why the grim reaper has a scythe was just an act you can go gently caress yourself because that's clearly not the case: he's not that good an actor.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Nokia had a building in Oslo?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Johnny Aztec posted:

I *liked* the Stallone movie.

If you liked actual Judge Dredd in the eighties you like the Stallone movie because it's very faithful.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Hardcordion posted:

Spotted at a mini golf course a few summers ago:

Why did they censor "shorts"? It just makes it look like bart wants me to eat his shits.

Dong Rake a Bat-Man.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

goose willis posted:

I don't know what they serve at KFE but I don't trust it

There's a burger where the bottom half of the bun is replaced with cheese :stonklol:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I'm going to order all six sets from Aliexpress by the way, because they're ½ price! Then I'll build them and chuck them in the cabinet of things I have no use for.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Lizard Wizard posted:

hi stuart ashen

I can't believe you would think I have such a bad haircut :(

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Mister Kingdom posted:

I found him a girlfriend:

It's Lucille Ball

Is that a Jägermeister bottle in her hand?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

EorayMel posted:

This sad, sad bootleg Aquaman figure is courtesy F.O.A.M.er Chip Cataldo, from his amazing collection of Super Powers stuff. It hails from Mexico, and is manufactured from young children's tears.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCIs6dS7yi0

Hermanni strong.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Lime Tonics posted:

I don't know, just rip them all off and see what happens,

Pings or Bings?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Croccers posted:

I bought my step-dad a knock-off Fidget Cube and it looks exactly the same as the legit one just feels cheaper from the cheaper plastic. I have a feeling they stole the exact mold or whatever.

They have the mold, probably.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

I spotted a Thomas the Tank Engine transformers I hadn't seen before:

And hey, remember that time in Captain America: Civil War where Captain America had to ride to the rescue on a girl's bike?

A girl's bike with training wheels. :v:

Jopos are unisex, fucklord.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Bombadilillo posted:

Lol. You got lied to.

By whom exactly?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Peanut Butler posted:

girl bike crossbars are low so that the skirts that all girls wear don't show any upper shin

boy bike crossbars are high so that boys deffo whang their nuts at least once on the bar which is funnier than if they hadn't

The Jopo was specifically designed to fit everyone and the name is a contraction of Jokaisen polkupyörä, i.e. Everyone's bike. It's quite possibly the most popular bicycle model ever in this entire country, ridden by people of all ages and genders :shrug:

It's also the most stolen bike model at this time because they're not cheap anymore.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

An education in Finnish bicycle culture is what all of you come to this thread for I'm sure.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

The Fuzzy Hulk posted:

I got that Godzilla for by birthday when I was a kid. Loved that thing.

I obviously used to have the best fashion sense too.

I have never seen such an ill-fitting slipover in my life. Is it starched or something? (I'm glad I don't have any pictures of me as a kid in digital form.)

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

The Fuzzy Hulk posted:

I've looked into getting that Godzilla to give to my 3yo, but don't really want to blow $600 on a toy that would in really just be for me.

Why is no-one making godzilla lawn gnomes?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

DicktheCat posted:

That's a really goid question.

And apparently the answer is: someone is making them!

Not very good though.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

I bought the gnomezilla as a gag gift for a friend and it was disappointingly small. It's sightly over a foot tall so the lawn gnomes it was destroying are pretty tiny.

Tonttus are small though. REALISMS!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I AM LITERALLY SKELETON JELLY