Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Slime posted:

I'm more weirded out by midget Bowser.

He's smaller than Krillin.

Maybe it's bowser jr.?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

So king kong shockwave seems to be a generic knockoff of Generations shockwave, which has been reused for like three or four different shockwave toys. I'm basing this largely off of the fact that the knockoff seems to be using the front half of the gun as a club.

As far as I can tell the original isn't a combiner in any aspect :shrug: but based on the big image on the back of that box it mostly looks like he just wears the other dudes. The optimus prime looks like it's actually a really janky sentinal prime from the third movie, so you probably just remove his armor and stick it on shockwave.

This one looks about the right level of poo poo, but it's hard to tell exactly what mold its based on.
Also starscream appears to be wielding a bionicle sword.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

thecluckmeme posted:

Definitely a Bionicle-styled sword for Starscream, I remember having dozens of similar-looking pieces from my original collection when I was a kid. Might not be the exact same molding, so maybe it's a newer piece from newer sets

Same with the red dude Nuebot posted, that big machete-looking thing also reminds me of a Bionicle sword.

Ones I posted were legit official ones, sorry. I like transformers toys and identifying the bases of knockoff toys is deeply entertaining to me. The knockoff prime has different feet though, so :shrug:.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

Gorilla Salad posted:

Not bad, only took three and a half minutes of the eight minute running time before he actually showed the figure.

It would have been funnier just to drop that on frame before talking instead of hyping it up.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

Disproportionation posted:

All ice cream vans are legally required to look like that.

The one near me plays an icecreamified version of Queen's "It's a Hard Life" for some unknowable reason.

The ones here just play a horrifying dissonant chime that sounds like someone threw a music box down a flight of stairs. It sounds like something out of a horror film.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

I tried really hard to find a video or something of the ones here but no dice. Hopefully I can grab one if another turns down my street.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

goose willis posted:

What sort of toilet has a steering wheel on it's chest

It's a handle for when you take a power poo poo, duh.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

Is that Stan Lee on the logo?

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

Mustached5thGrader posted:

why do third world countries have no respect for copyright

To be fair, most people don't until they stand to lose money from not protecting or extending it.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

Same.

It's just so...bizarre. Like, I get it, but I don't get it. Getting a peek under the hood would be super neat.

Also when that bubble pops, it's gonna pop hard. We'll be subjected to a litany of darksydephils crying into cameras at their grandmothers' kitchen tables about how Youtube totally hosed them and how it wasn't their fault for putting all their eggs into a basket that very clearly was going to disappear suddenly one day.

It's kind of already happening ever since that pewdiepie thing where people called him out on being a nazi and advertisers backed out. Advertisers have been backing out on more than a few youtubers and for a while everyone was making videos about how "this is the death of youtube!" and how it was "SJW Censorship Gone Mad!" and that the wallstreet journal had somehow unfairly ruined pewdiepie's livelihood? Now other youtube funnymen are willingly opening their mouths to rant about how racism doesn't exist and brown people are just naturally inferior, but it's still just completely unfair for advertisers and other sponsors to politicize their deals by cutting ties with them over that!

Anyway;
I hope this hasn't been posted. I love this bear and would legit buy one if I ever saw one in a store.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

My Lovely Horse posted:

The 2040s: rows upon rows of Mickey Mouses and Elsas and Minions with bloody broken teeth bearing the legend "ONLY 10S KIDS WILL GET THIS"

scribbled on the bunker walls, presumably

They'll be a gang. Like the Tunnel Snakes, but worse. Infinitely worse.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

General Specific posted:

This sets them apart from European horses, who prefer crossbows.

You can't trust them. They said it was ants that got poor freckles - but I know better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

DicktheCat posted:

Gundam is weird. Especially since, in canon, he chose that name for himself.

I think he was originally supposed to be someone new but nearly identical but they realized how stupid that was. Gundam can be very weird and very stupid.

Anil Dasharez0ne posted:

Gotta put in a word for Full Frontal.
Space ghost clone to clone.