Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

In Training posted:

The USB converter I bought from China for 2 bucks that said it would let me use my Dualshock 2 on PS3 didn't work sadly

it should work. i only tried it with a ps1 cotroller though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

already laughing at how cheap and lovely the dualshock 3 feels

i hate stuff that breaks. it should be a crime to make stuff that breaks

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
my ps1 controller is nearly as old as me and it works perfectly still. granted its missing a rubber thing cos i chewed it off as a kid but whatever. my ps3 controller broke after a year cos the battery stopped working and then the usb slot stopped working too (???) and io treat my stuff well

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

In Training posted:

The DS4 works perfectly fine on PS3. The only game I've had problems with was MGS4 because it has motion control stuff in it.

theres a lot of games it doesnt work with. and it doesnt vibrate either which in dark souls for example sux because you cant always tell you if you blocked a hit or poised thru it

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

i fuckin love this forum

lol

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Larry Parrish posted:

ZDR please give us FYAD's MGS theme in honor of Metal Gear July.

i like the one it has already

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Bill Barber posted:

Sure glad the new DS video they've been hyping all week was a 20 second weird logo thing.

there there.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

elf help book posted:

peace walker had me switching back and forth a lot on if i loved it or hated it, its weird

did anyone here actually get really into it and beat everything, its probably cool to be that person

i probably would have if i finished it before 5 came out. but i didnt so i wont

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
I will probably play whatever it is

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
Its got Metal Gear written on it

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Nostradingus posted:

best voice acting in the series? (Other than david hayter of course)

robin atkin downes as kaz in v is great, he just sounds so bitter and pissy all the time. when you hear him on tapes more than you actually see him, it really helps characterize kaz

patric zimmerman as liquid ocelot in 4 was good too, perfectly ride the line between cheesy and TOO cheesy. if I had a brother I'd yell "brotherrrr!" at him

metal gear is cool

kiefer was good, i like cyborg ninja in mgs1 too for some reason, and cecile in pw.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
I will probably get the new metal gear

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

apropos to nothing posted:

the fox engine is so good all I really hope is that it doesnt just go to waste

if its been done once then it can be copied. so at least other developers can play mgs5 and study it

• Locked thread