Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

HAHA YEAH HE PEED IN HIS OWN MOUTH I'M GONNA KEEP BRINGING IT UP.

moths prematurely ejaculated in their doom saying and now we're all awkwardly staring at their cum stained pants.

let's wait and see if Privateer Press has been hoisted by their own petard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

Instead of sticking 24 consumer grade 3d printers in a closet they could have invested in siocast.

Well if everything fails someone will leak the stls.

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

I'm spit balling here, but one thing they could have done is gone for a "miniatures agnostic" approach for legacy armies where you can just declare a mini represents a new mk4 stat block and later make models that could be used for those roles.

Goon project to buy the ip?

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

Iron Crowned posted:

I think the big failing here is that the old models mean nothing now, there's no reason they can't just rename everything like GW did.

An "X, Y and Z now counts as A, and there'll be new sculpts by 2024" would probably go a long way.

An even better idea. Other companies will learn a lot from the death of PP.

neonchameleon posted:

Is there enough activity to cover more than one PP thread?

This is the death thread now.

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

PP literally had 90 dollar two player sets ten years ago.

What are the quality of the Chinese bootlegs? I want to support a real company with principles.

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

I will purchase the Warmachine IP at the price it is worth, 12 dollars and an energy drink.

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

I actually like those jacks but maybe I'm in the minority. I've never cared for retribution of scyrah so big upgrade.

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

can we get unique rules attached to terrain so a brick wall can be power crept by a slightly better brick wall

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

Cygnar and Orgoth have been out for a month.

Has anyone actually played mk4?