Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mbt
Aug 13, 2012

I can only imagine the look on the directors face when the runner asks if he can go back and show off a sonic riders glitch he missed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

who is witwix and why does every donation option have him there

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Burginator posted:

It was pretty good, but the runner was kind of annoying.

What?

the Jedi Academy guy owned, get real duder

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Eonwe posted:

metroid zero mission is the poo poo

the mission might be zero, but the quality is #1

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Bholder posted:

Is this still the hacked version that plays Metal Gear Music at the end when he gets caught?

what if metroid was a girl?

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

what are they playing this on? a GC with GBA adapter or Wii virtual console?

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

So many developer intended glitches and workarounds, this game seriously owns, mystery japanese devs you own

Your Computer posted:

That's true, Golden Sun and Golden Sun: The Lost Age were great.

I agree, the mega man battle network series was fantastic

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

couch guy is gonna get a "I would really prefer if you'd be quiet"

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Sage Grimm posted:

gently caress you, he's passionate about this game he loves to speedrun.

nah gently caress you, if the runners say "we need silence" don't loving talk :spergin:

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

heinki I want you to commentate every game

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

heinki is going to fund two worlds by himself lmao

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

voltcatfish posted:

I hope they don't paddle him too hard for swearin' :unsmith:

yeah for real. commentating a game is hard, commentating a speedrun is even harder, now do it in your second language while people are talking around you.

I hope he's okay and invited back next year

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

wow i wonder how long it'll take for them to get pulled for racism

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Majuju posted:

the leaderboard I found that kevinDDR moderates has only one death mode run and the one we just saw was a minute faster (right? 5:23 or something?)

6:11

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

I'm hyped as poo poo for the dwarf

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

yall need to seriously play morrowind if you haven't, it's as amazing even not being speedrun and even doing one of those wacky things makes the game nuts

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Your Computer posted:

The game reaaaaally hasn't aged well for anyone without rose-tinted nostalgiagoggles unfortunately.

there isn't a rolleyes big enough

stop hating

start loving

Macaluso posted:

Of course the soundtrack choice that's winning for Crypt of the Necrodancer is metal. Fuckin nerds :rolleyes:

Especially bad considering the retro game music one in second place is by Virt! Jake Kaufman! Come on. You drat nerds and your metal

:sigh: why

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

KKKLIP ART posted:

there is actually a quest with Sheogorath that starts with a drinking game and ends with maybe you hosed a goat

that's sanguine

/tesnerd

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

I like this runner

e: MST3K ref blew by this announcer

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Minrad posted:

Also in drama news, maybe it's been posted but i cant be assed to skim 400 posts of reactions so here you go

https://twitter.com/notch/status/750992494469545985

he posted him donating 40k directly

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

voltcatfish posted:

Mega Man X3 is extremely loving expensive

? japanese for like 27 on ebay

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

there's nothing I hate more than runners insulting the programmers in a real smug manner

voltcatfish posted:

I don't want the japanese version :mad:

you're in the wrong thread mister :c00lbert:

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

caleb isn't using "boys" as punctuation like other "big" twitch streamers so he's okay atm in my book

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

ZenVulgarity posted:

Any recommendations from AGDQ?

2nd post

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Entenzahn posted:

I watched the Jak and Dexter run and in my humble opinion the first hour is a cringefest of forced memes and the second hour is significantly better but still overshadowed by grey-shirt-guy's constant comments, most of which are Chibi levels of funny except he also keeps laughing about his own "jokes" all the time. I have to admit that seeing bonesaw slowly descend into madness has a certain pull to it and there are some pretty good donations but as a whole it's just a bit too annoying for me and in a GDQ that has Pepsi Man I cannot with a good conscience endorse this for the coveted Best Run Award.

hmm

nah

pepsiman is good though

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

how does one sign up to volunteer at adgq

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Crain posted:

I'm gonna bet it has something to do with a very stupid reason.

Like not being allowed to spout 4chan memes and be edgy.

jon benet shirt.jpg

• Locked thread