Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Der Luftwaffle
Dec 29, 2008
She eventually got over her prejudice and came to accept him properly, which was more character progression than most of the other leads got over 7 seasons. I saw TNG before TOS and while the Bones similarities were obvious, she played it sincerely and well and never deserved the hate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Der Luftwaffle
Dec 29, 2008

Senor Tron posted:

They are raising millions of kids with an interest in warp engines and engineering and rather than telling them "sorry, we don't need you" Starfleet command shrugs their post-scarcity shoulders and opens a new tab on the ship classes spreadsheet.

Guys, guys, I've got one. What if one ship...but it's three ships...

Der Luftwaffle
Dec 29, 2008

Kurzon posted:

But then in the Voyager episode False Profits, the Voyager crew intervene to stop a pair of Ferengi con-artists from masquerading as gods to a primitive people.

Been doing a TNG rewatch and nearly spit out my drink when I realized that Voyager ep was continuing the story of a s3 TNG episode.