Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

V-Men
Aug 15, 2001

Don't it make your dick bust concrete to be in the same room with two noble, selfless public servants.

zoux posted:

Something I've noticed is that whenever Troi or Bev get an A plot it's always about a new boyfriend that's hosed up

I guess that Romulan officer who's a member of Spock's Underground counts as a boyfriend who hosed up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

V-Men
Aug 15, 2001

Don't it make your dick bust concrete to be in the same room with two noble, selfless public servants.

MikeJF posted:

The reviews I'm seeing are that it's mediocre as a game but decent as a Star Trek story.

i'd say my favorite Star Trek game that tells a Star Trek story is A Final Unity.

V-Men
Aug 15, 2001

Grand Fromage posted:

Yep. Only time they ever captured the feeling of playing an episode of the show.

Right down to sacrificing a no name character to advance the plot.

V-Men
Aug 15, 2001

Arivia posted:

right now that i'm watching voyager i get to listen to the delta flyers too, hell yeah

it would be neat if there were similar podcasts for the other series (I guess shuttlepod one or whatever it is counts for enterprise, but I mean more TNG/DS9)

Yeah I definitely enjoy the perspective of people from the show vs the opinions of hardcore Trekkies. For the latter, that's what this thread is for.