Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine
:smug:

If only it were possible to make images thread titles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine

Enterprise has a few legit stinker episodes in there but overall its greatest sin is just that it's boring as gently caress. A gunmetal grey morass of Bermantrek that just goes nowhere, does nothing, and never lives up to its potential.

Season three picks it up and generally season four is about on par with your standard Voyager episode.

I'd still watch it over Discovery any day of the week though, so different strokes I guess.

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine

The original Connie had the best racing stripes there will ever be :colbert:

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine

Legacy was neat but a buggy mess, and super short. They did get a bunch of actual cast voice acting though, and it wasn't a bad-looking game. Never saw the PC version though, as I played on the 360. It's not available anywhere anymore either afaik.

I just want a remaster of Birth of the Federation (and maybe one that gives it more than just the TNG license), but alas.

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine

This one line in particular seems pretty damning evidence for "the cancellation was unexpected":

quote:

Sources say principal filming of the season is mostly complete. But with this move to end the show, there will be additional filming to help craft a conclusion for the series.

SNW being the flagship show makes sense and hopefully it helps to make it even better. Then again I'm sure there will be executive temptation to gently caress around with its format as well because we can't have (and keep) nice things, but who knows.

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine

coming soon in prestige format

Star Trek: Tobin

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine

Hate to be that guy but given how often Trek bounces between various streaming services (at least, it feels like it?), the Blu-Rays are a good invest.

Or idk :filez:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine

Timby posted:

Matalas was born in New Jersey in 1975. I guess he wasn't content with M'Talas Prime as a self-insert...

Did people whine this much about the USS Bozeman back in the day?

M'talas Prime is hugely eyerolly but the New Jersey is just sorta whatever.