Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

THE RACE WAR IS HAPPENING GENTLEMEN START YOUR ENGINES

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

I'd love to relish in sweet cop death
\

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Does anyone know what gun that is?

I think it's an AR15 also known as the Assault Rifle 15. Invented by hitler in the late stages of the war, it was designed to kill 15 million people per trigger pull.

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Dorner hath returned and his wrath is beyond comprehension

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Lord Binky posted:

I bet I could tell if it was one of those a10 guns. bzzzzzzzzt haha

I wish every gun sounded like that

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

McNutty posted:

Also we need to confiscate and melt down all handguns and automatic/semiautomatic rifles immediately. They serve no purpose and should be completely removed from our society.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Lord Binky posted:

imagine if it was some d&d posters

"full communism now!" they screeched while opening fire

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

McNutty posted:

No we should get rid of them. I see no value to their ownership and the last bit of forever seems to support my opinion.

lol nice bait

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Jeff Sichoe posted:

Police are now reporting elevated levels of Radium in the atmosphere?!

are the forums at risk?

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Eonwe posted:

hey guys, i live in dallas, and im alive and ok

:eonwe:

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Lord Binky posted:

I wish I was black so I could join the cool side

the cooling side

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

I hope I don't have to deal with any of this retard poo poo where I live. I have to drive past the police station on the way home from work.

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

TeeMerk posted:

more gunfire going on in the parking garage

Tom Clancy's: The Division irl

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

dick wizard posted:

Local NBC is actually praising him now for exercising his second amendment right. He's the hero of the protest in their eyes.

we are through the looking glass here folks

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Lord Binky posted:

I think posting stuff like this in gbs is almost as bad as people arguing about politics in warcraft

gbs is a place to land sick burns on each other, post using only heavy sarcasm, and getting probated for cultivating new memes

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Excelzior posted:

EXCLUSIVE : Picture of one of the deceased cops

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC

wowzers :eyepop:

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

McNutty posted:

I have generally disliked this last couple days and derive no pleasure from the murder of another 4 people. We seem incapable of focusing on our actual problems and instead are wrestling for the scraps while the rich and powerful look on from above.

so go buy a gun and hunt down some powerful globalists why dontcha

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

McNutty posted:

Irony is out!

who's being ironic?

also they recovered the shooter's gun at the scene:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

origami posted:

man if you wanted to commit a crime outside of downtown dallas then now would be great time

anyone want to carpool to dallas from nc?

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

a fleshy snood posted:

This is Obama and the Liberal Democrats vision of Hope and Change in their America. Obama and the Democrats have done all they can to bring about anarchy and the destruction of the United States. The Liberals rejoice in the slaughter of Lady Liberty and the death of Patriots. They will not rest until America resembles Syria, Haiti, Africa, Afghanistan and Venezuela. To bring about this dream of theirs they will come out in droves to elect Her Royal Majesty Hillary Rodham the Corrupt. They will enjoy what they have wrought from the confines of their gated, walled and heavily armed multi million dollar compounds.

this but unironically

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

my sources* tell me that both dudes are now in custody

*a guy posting in another thread

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Coolie Ghost posted:

genuinely surprised nobody's tried to blame sam hyde yet

quick someone photoshop sam hyde black

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

is pokemon go the sequel to counterstrike: go?

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

what's his username

Lol they blew up the wrong guy

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Minimalist Program posted:

Maybe make your country into a country where it's not normal and perceived as normal for people to walk around with weapons made specifically and only for killing other people.

Lol look at this jealous baby

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

the great deceiver posted:

im on like 3 xanax bars tonight lol

Lol drugs duuuuude whoaaa

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

The rifles that civilians can carry around in public can't shoot 10 bullets with one pull of the trigger. You have to pull the trigger 10 times, which is how you know it's a gun made for civilians to murder other people with.

It's true we also drive tanks and attack helicopters to work and pretty much every day is like that once scene in clear and present danger

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

I'm from Denmark and the only time I've ever seen a gun in person was when I lived in the US and my girlfriend's dad (who was a small fat man and a cop) showed me his AR15 to scare me.

Lol he must have given you ptsd because it's clear your weak child's mind is still reeling in horror :allears:

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

This is either a hilarious meltdown or a forced trolling attempt

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Open carrying should definitely be legal, but no one should ever do it except in the woods or something tbh.

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

All I'm saying is, that in the US, guns are super normal.

As it should be

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

sootikins posted:

It isn't new, either. This woman called the cops and ended up being mistakenly arrested, strip searched, and detained.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stark_County_Sheriff%27s_Office#Hope_Steffey_incident

They're not there to help you in the first place: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

4outof5 posted:

and be out of ammunition

And then die with a huge grin on their face

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

EugeneJ posted:

How did Hillary and Trump respond to the shootings - I haven't been paying attention

Trump was all like "blame black people!" and Hillary was all like "blame white people!", but as usual, the truth is somewhere in between (grey people)

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

The Bananana posted:

I want to know what country this is

I think it's Sweden actually

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Cephalectomy posted:

everyone wants something to blame for societies ills. some dumb ppl think banning guns will be a panacea. other dumb ppl think shooting black folks will do it, and yet more dumb people think murdering cops will do it. everyones a dumbass the world sucks quit crying you little shits

The real answer is that everyone needs to join a forum and settle their differences on the battlefield of memes

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

SplitSoul posted:

You mean the country that has had a 69% increase in hate crime since 2009? That must be it.

Wow that's hosed up, I didn't know that. I bet they're the ones responsible for the uptick in rapes and grenade attacks too. A sick world we live in, truly.

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

whoflungpoop posted:

Smackin folks for bad words wouldnt stand out as much if yall could just please also smack habitually bad posters for existing

this fool and that fool are just gimmick accounts that fart out unfunny threads and if you could please ban them or send me their info i would be glad to tie their tubby asses to a space heater and spank their lil dicks with a ruler

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

John Denver Hoxha posted:

I'm gonna fight em off,
a shitpost nation army couldn't hold me back

I'm literally having a lol irl thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Just a thought, but have you considered that the report-happy retard babies are the ones that should be removed instead?

• Locked thread