Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

OctoberCountry posted:

Nick's Virgil impressions count enough

Matt'd be terrible on cum town because he cares too much

This is a big reason I like Matt and the chapo team at large, but can't get into CT.

I've listened to enough bits from it to be turned off (and occasionally offended) by Mullen's ironic bigotry. I hate him and he sucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

Groovelord Neato posted:

lmao Felix making reference to one of the best posts ever.

I always get a kick out of Felix making veiled references to SA. He did it I think in the Oz This Is Sus episode too.

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

THS posted:

what was the felix sa reference

efb

On mobile, so can't directly link the post:

was i picked on in middle school? hmm let me think
* Weighed 750 pounds
* Parents were both Charles Manson (long story)
* Wore a bath robe to school every day
* Had the word "homo" instead of a mouth

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

crepeface posted:

lol the first 15 minutes just immediately off the rails without will

Can't remember if it was posted here, but ever so true is the "chapo hosts as pumps":

https://twitter.com/HoefLord/status/1283898702709624833?s=19

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

multijoe posted:

Okay, but has he stopped divorcing his wife?

What? No. :ohdear:

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpwyXURokKM

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

Zhulik posted:

absolutely and also matt sounded really divorced in the last one

Truly the one of the few things in the chapo lore that makes me sad :(

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

I don't agree about the show sucking. I found a generous amount of the recent episode with Katherine hilarious. When there are lulls in funny, I remind myself that they're just regular peeps. And firing on all cylinders isn't a thing most people do consistently.

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

But HOW do I email virgil? Admin@virgiltexas.org ?

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

gently caress Mr. Texas, gently caress anyone else guilty of it, and gently caress not giving women the benefit of the doubt especially. It's a line of thinking that easily goes from "Didn't happen." > "Did it happen?" > "It did happen, but oh well."

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

The Hidden Chapo shall descend from the heavens and deliver us to true fascism with a single dry jack.

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

Give me shockjock radio bits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8RkR4rd7dM

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

Wizard Master posted:

Honestly the whole thing with Virgil very closely parallels what happened with DocEvil/@fart back in 2011; when he attended the Smash Mouth egg challenge and was very publicly revealed as a fat slovenly turd the subsequent backlash from FYAD was immediate and huge (https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3442606), but if he'd just owned up to it and copped his abuse on the chin instead of going radio silent and never posting again people would have quickly moved on; instead, he was owned repeatedly in often hilarious fashion (https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3446054)

Hendren was def a dweebus. But he's seemed to be less lame as he got older.

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

We learn our stereotypes from the media we consume. I just kind of figured that's how all franco-belgians are. :shrug:

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

I always enjoy an episode when Felix is getting angry at stupidity like this Woodstock ep. He tends to fire on all the funny cylinders when he is.

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

Guns ablazin this episode, and couldn't expect anything else. Also, love Matt's George Lucas.

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

Was amused to see this show up on my twitter feed because one of the chapmans liked it.

https://twitter.com/justinkcomer/status/1427717063708233740?s=19

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

Analytic Engine posted:

Season 2 is set in LA and LA is ugly and boring

How apt for Vince Vaughn.

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

crepeface posted:

is arthur chu the gamergate guy?

I keep confusing him for the immortality ring dude from yore.

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

papa horny michael posted:

kind of my assumption. lorne got him early to test him, bc of those extra long snl contacts

Even as a kid, I remember noticing and being amused at Tim Meadows being on the show for. so. long.

https://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/mike-myers-monologue/n10973

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

Felix is all around good at unearthing the demon core of hatred we have for various types of dudes. The creepy pervert is absolutely the spectre of my hometown of rejects.

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

I was dying at Matt screaming out of frustration at pronouncing basic words.

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

That college board is just an insane list of people. I can only imagine it's meant to trigger some sort of psyche break that summons a demon a la Evangelion.

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

Halloween Jack posted:

Doesn't anyone care what the Chapos have to say about Latcho and Pongus?

Wild to hear Matt discuss the dialectics of Kingo transforming into the horse that killed Catharine the Great.

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

Halloween Jack posted:

This thread has gone insane again, very cool. So, what does everyone think of Amber?

Former Rodeo Clown and Union Activist Big Titty Amber is swell.

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

Seams posted:

One of the worlds leading word-knowers just wrote a piece for the prestigious Atlantic Monthly about what Let’s Go Brandon means and we’re all here still trying to work it out wtf

all it means is you wanna plow sleepy joe

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBVqsKNAaW0

For that tweet. Just heinous.

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

I liked that video if only for the occasional look of disgust that would appear on Biederman's face.

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

I can't help but shake the feeling that the DM sounds sort of like Horace California.

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

Dr Christmas posted:

AOC was photographed vacationing in Florida outside without a mask, and some Newsmax guy commented on her boyfriend’s feet. She responded with an IMO completely true statement about Republicans venting their sexual frustrations on her, which Republicans have been melting down about for a few days.

I did see DeSantis stopped doing whatever he’s been doing to come out and make a statement on it, so that unfortunately answers the question about whether he’s dying of COVID. God only lets these people die years after they’ve retired from their jobs inflicting mass death even if they flaunt measures to keep themselves safe.

Fake edit: He’s been out a day now making statements about how nothing is his fault.

If you're god fearing folk, you can at least have satisfaction in knowing it ends with him drinking boiling water and thorns for eternity. 🤷🏻

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

Groovelord Neato posted:

Florida's surgeon general talking about how we have to back off the "testing psychology" while standing at a podium that said EARLY TREATMENT SAVES LIVES was funny.

Western New York has told people who test positive anywhere outside of a hospital to just "notify family and close contacts" rather than report it. That way we don't need to say it's been over 1,000+ people getting it every day for the past week. :v:

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

Halloween Jack posted:

I'm waiting for Chuck Tingle's novel about Felix and Lou.

"pounded in the butt by my insane twitter stans"

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

Previa_fun posted:

I feel bad for how long it's been since the boys have been on a rollercoaster. :(

Doesn't the christ man have a bad back or something? So much as a tiltawhirl would likely kill him.

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

Chakan posted:

Cheers to felix for finally realizing she's trans.

Who are we talking about here? I don't recall them talking about anyone in particular.

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

Henchman of Santa posted:

Just a joke about Felix saying he’s going to take a pill that makes you gay and then have a uterus implanted so he can be impregnated by some of China’s 300 million single men.

*fwoosh* Right over my head. :v:

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

sexpig by night posted:

what should they say about 1/6

The phrase they coined that started it all:

Let's Go Brandon!

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

Donzinger being on as many times as he has to point out the abortion of justice is meant to encourage you the listener to REDACTED.

The chapo-to-ecoterror pipeline is real, fam.

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

The thread is being torn apart when it should be hating one particular person:

Nick Mullen

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

FlamingLiberal posted:

Virgil is the Ghost of Kyiv

I thought he was the ghost of bad faith?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

shame on an IGA posted:

His two appearances in In The Heat of the Night were epic and I hope the boys do a Time For My Stories about that show, it's such a schizophrenic collision of late 80s liberalism and 50s patriarchy and the entire cast dying of cocaine abuse

Wasn't it literally just one guy who did suicide by OD?