Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

Specifically, the episode about dudes who like getting hit in the nuts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

Mr. Lobe posted:

she was good in disco elysium

She was fine. Honestly the Chapo/adjacent who have the best performance was Matt. I looked up who played who multiple times while playing, and it never clicked that he was Hardie.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
I watched Tim’s nearly three-and-a-half hour Doom video. It was good and had a lot of interesting ideas, but it could have been cut by at least a full hour and nothing would have been lost.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

Groovelord Neato posted:

Wow can't believe the guest mentioned the canceled Karl Jobst.

Is Karl actually cancelled? I’ve enjoyed watching his Doom videos but I don’t know much else about the guy.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

Tweezer Reprise posted:

sorry, didn't want to belabor the point too much in here and forgot search is plat-only. medium answer: he has nazi friends and loves to be racist himself also

Whoops! That’s not good!

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

Groovelord Neato posted:

Every time Kamala speaks or acts it's incredibly off putting. Every video of her laughing or dancing or whatever it so phony.

There was a really funny video towards the end of Biden's campaign run where she was doing an event and it started raining, and she started dancing in the rain. Libs lost their minds at how cool she was, but she looked like she was doing the Little Kicks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

a_gelatinous_cube posted:

I used to listen to this, but while he has some left social views, Ben is a small business libertarian at heart and if I listened to any more of his political takes it would have ruined Last Podcast for me so I quit. I remember he went on some absolutely insane anti-quarantine meltdowns on Twitter before the other guys got him off it before he self-immolated the show. Also I'm pretty sure Travis Morningstar was a Chapo listener because he would bring up stuff from the Chapo podcasts on Abe Lincoln's Top Hat and him and Ben would get into some really uncomfortable arguments, which gave me the vibe that Ben booted him off the show for it.

Travis Morningstar even guest-produced a couple episodes of Chapo when Chris wasn’t available.