Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

AnEdgelord posted:

There are plenty of war movies that do everything Rogue One does a million times better, the only thing propping it up is its aesthetic and a big "Star Wars" logo on the front of the box

yeah watching spaceships ram into each other is fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

Apoplexy posted:

Sonny Bunches of Lunches, early Chapo target of note, just popped up on my radar for the first time in ages, too. He's advocating that the CIA '''"""'''"""renew"""'''"""''' its sociological and cultural war against communism. As if it ever stopped. But, no, not against the fuckin' BLACKS and the DIRTY BROWNS the world over. No. Against CHINA. CHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYNAHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhh. Those... hardline communists with their... capitalism.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/act-four/wp/2018/08/22/the-cia-funded-a-culture-war-against-communism-it-should-do-so-again/

That article is from august 2018

But in the meantime that dork started a chud movie website https://www.rebellermedia.com/

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

why not deep fry it at this point you already hosed up a good chicken breast with sugar

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

Hakkesshu posted:

I recently started listening to Chapo 'cause of all the primary stuff and wow Amber is just awful, like truly terrible, it's not just me right

unlike Matt or Felix Amber can't blame her occasional weird/dumb takes on alcohol or being a gamer

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

Twitter bad for brains, part 669

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

that moment in a dystopian movie when the heroes encounter real animals outside the dome for the first time

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

WoodrowSkillson posted:

Lol at all their predictions being immensely wrong

Bloomberg did win American Samoa though

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

shrike82 posted:

I wonder what Chapo is going to do over the next 4 years of Biden or Trump. Their belief in Bernie was the only thing keeping them from being political nihilists

They switched to absolute boy Corbyn and then when he ate poo poo (unfortunately to say the least) back to Bernie, they will find and hype whatever lefty politician is still around somewhere in the first world with any chance to compete.
Anyway 4 more years of steady lib ownership content are ahead regardless.

fatherboxx fucked around with this message at 12:48 on Mar 4, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

Race Realists posted:

I find it very very ironic DC released an adaptation of Superman: Red Son in light of Sander's acensention in recent years

https://youtu.be/nCRgrjpmpFQ

Clark Kent go on chapo

I haven't seen the adaptation but the comic ends in Lex Luthor bringing in the liberal end-of-history style utopia once the Superman is gone and there is no need for insane superpowers arms race