Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Bidness
Aug 2, 2004

I Before E posted:

incoming five hour solo episode where felix explains the history of pancrase

Five hours wouldn't be enough time to cover the NJPW/UWF stuff. Felix is going to have to break off from Chapo and start his own patreon for this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Bidness
Aug 2, 2004

You and your dumb friend should 69 your dads and make stickers of that

Big Bidness
Aug 2, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-ltRBEu0IU

The first Jackie Chan vs Benny The Jet fight is one of the best choreographed one on one fight scenes ever filmed.

Big Bidness
Aug 2, 2004

Previa_fun posted:

What's wrong with Cum Town? What do the hosts "know what they are doing?"

They almost say it.

Big Bidness
Aug 2, 2004

Autism Sneaks posted:

there are posters virtually incapable of thinking for themselves who take cumtown as gospel because it manages to dislodge the last few iotas of serotonin in their brains. see:

worms =!= maggots, and yes it's still you and your ilk. being a sane person I have literally nothing to prove to complete strangers who are also morons, and FYI daddy Nick isn't going to scoop you up in his arms for defending him on the Something Awful forums, so gently caress off to the cum town thread you pathetic cretin and stop importing drama from another sub

Big Bidness
Aug 2, 2004

god drat, the stav version has double the likes

Big Bidness
Aug 2, 2004

I think a huge part of his income comes from private Skype "therapy consultations" so he'll probably always have a supply of 19 year old loser pay pigs to keep him and his daughter swimming in meat until they both die of kidney failure.

Big Bidness
Aug 2, 2004

They probably would have had a lot more backlash if they had lined store shelves with Baby Yoda tchotchkes. I guess the official explanation is the they wanted to keep it a secret, but whatever the reason is, it helped.

Either way gently caress baby yoda. Daigoro 4 Lyfe

Big Bidness
Aug 2, 2004

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

used to work for the company too. unsure about their uncle magic power though.

This is the strongest uncle energy I've seen
https://twitter.com/suzyshinn/status/1209961933782339584

Big Bidness
Aug 2, 2004

Boywhiz88 posted:

I see Matt’s spot

To be fair Stav probably did that damage.

Big Bidness
Aug 2, 2004

Bust Rodd posted:

Race Realists is a perpetual posting engine

:ironicat:

Big Bidness
Aug 2, 2004

little munchkin posted:

Hello, I am a doctor as well. I can tell by the specific temimology employed that this person enjoys drinking pee pee (or urine, to use the scientific term). They actually love the taste, nothing sexual about it, but nothing is more refreshing to them after a long day of saving lives.

I'm also a doctor and my second opinion is: This diagnosis is correct.

Big Bidness
Aug 2, 2004

The Sons of Anarchy episode of Time For My Stories stunk but the rest have been good. Gunsmoke has been the best one so far.

Big Bidness
Aug 2, 2004

Apoplexy posted:

I'm sorry I'm not an internet trans lib-leftist who's invested in idpol to the point where I can't do anything but post about being trans. ON THE INTERNET. I am actually a bisexual, though. Of the gender that gets social flak and possible hate crimes committed against them for being such. And I hadn't actually given Angela Nagle much thought at all prior to today, even when she was on Chapo twice. I merely inferred that the ridiculous hullaballoo about her being a closed-borders xenophobic freak were inaccurate claims being made in bad faith by imbeciles who hate everybody of the left. That I'm finding it to be true is a bit of a surprise, as I had, as stated previously, merely thought to allocate her some measure of presumptive innocence. I'm sure that, if I'd investigated before now, it'd have been made pretty obvious as well, but I didn't take that time or effort because I didn't rightly care much.

Big Bidness
Aug 2, 2004

MadJackal posted:

The crew royally hosed up a prediction about a historical event. Doubled down, smug pricked this for a few episodes and then were proven wrong yet again.

Offsite discussions of the last couple releases aren't as forgiving as SA's, and I like pointing out blind partisanship.

holy poo poo you’re reading multiple sites about this you loving loser?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Bidness
Aug 2, 2004

Mr. Grinch posted:

are we all pretending that "Claire Denis" is a household name now

I was confused for reasons I already explained. When someone makes a joke that is predicated on them being incorrect, its usually more plausible (IME) that they are actually incorrect and not just ~trolling~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9O94UTDAJQ